Just settled on another Marrickville flat

Hehe, don't mind me. I'm sure it looks great (well, to everyone else, that is:p). For a 10 out of 10, I'd like red. Well, for the accents, that is, as I'm sure if I did what I really wanted to do, others wouldn't like it either. :D

The flat across the hallway is having a full reno right now. Mine is just partial. There were blokes there on Friday putting carpet in, so I had a sticky beak. It's a one bedder and the mirror image of mine. They have gone beige. Beige paint, beige carpet, beige kitchen. It looked so.......... beige. I was tempted to give them a colour chart, or maybe just take them to the window and point out all the alternative colours out there.

The flat across the hallway is having a full reno right now. Mine is just partial. There were blokes there on Friday putting carpet in, so I had a sticky beak. It's a one bedder and the mirror image of mine. They have gone beige. Beige paint, beige carpet, beige kitchen. It looked so.......... beige. I was tempted to give them a colour chart, or maybe just take them to the window and point out all the alternative colours out there.

LOL! Beige is good! It's a neutral pallet so the next person can put their touches to it. We'll be painting beige & white shortly for a place that's getting sold.

Back