Kallangur qld, help needed for ip

I am entering into contract in Anzac Ave Kallangur,
How is rental ?
Is Anzac Ave a high traffic and Nosie zone?
Can I get capital growth in Kallangur?
Please suggest any good build and pest inspector .
Thanks

Hello, welcome to Somersoft.

Wouldn't you already know this info (except the B and P inspectors) before you started looking at individual properties within this suburb?

By Sydney standards, Anzac Avenue wont be as busy as one of your oldest sub-arterial roads. To me, it is busy and noisy. It is the main road where all the shops, takeaways, RSL and taverns are located. Think driveways, car parks and people dropping bottles in the middle of the night. Housing on eastern end will be quieter than that part, but there will be motorway traffic passing.

Have you thought about the target market/demographic who will be renting on a main road. Are you looking at a house or a unit?

It's a 2 bedroom house .i am only looking for a capital growth as I am getting this in mid 200s so I was expecting only $280-$290 rent .

It's a 2 bedroom house .i am only looking for a capital growth as I am getting this in mid 200s so I was expecting only $280-$290 rent .

^ That doesn't determine CG....
+ that's decent Rental yield for a house lol --purely from a numbers perspective doesn't look like a strong CG to me- as ( i dont know this area FYI)

I looked into Kallangur a while ago, it has a rail going in which may increase value? but from my research the capital growth in the area was not very strong (not sure if it will change after the rail)

I am not qld expert but for me it didn't stack up.

good luck

For the last 10 years it has averaged about 3.1% CG pa

Although past results don't indicate future blah blah blah. I think with some research you might have done better.

I purchased an IP 500m from proposed new train station.

I think with the continual advancement of north lakes, it will be a boom area in a few years time.

I purchased an IP 500m from proposed new train station.

I think with the continual advancement of north lakes, it will be a boom area in a few years time.

I think so too. But I wouldn't buy on the main road or too far away from the infrastructure.

I think so too. But I wouldn't buy on the main road or too far away from the infrastructure.

By main road, so you mean Anzac ave?

I think goodfellows road or dholes rocks road will be the go.

There is a plan for a university to be built along dohles rocks road where it intersects school road. Massive potential gains in the area

There is a plan for a university to be built along dohles rocks road where it intersects school road. Massive potential gains in the area

Really? Have not heard even a whisper of this and I work just up the road. That would be great but I dont see it happening any time soon. There was a QUT campus at Carseldine but it was closed years ago because it was struggling. That QUT campus would be a 10 minute drive from Dohles rocks/school rd.

The train line through the area is almost complete. The whole area north of Brisbane is on the up and up, loads of new housing being built.
Good luck with the IP!

Really? Have not heard even a whisper of this and I work just up the road. That would be great but I dont see it happening any time soon. There was a QUT campus at Carseldine but it was closed years ago because it was struggling. That QUT campus would be a 10 minute drive from Dohles rocks/school rd.

The train line through the area is almost complete. The whole area north of Brisbane is on the up and up, loads of new housing being built.
Good luck with the IP!

http://www.reclaimcabooltureshireinc.com/150021831

http://www.couriermail.com.au/quest...alone-university/story-fni9r1i7-1226745448803

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/plan-to-build-university-at-petrie-20150422-1mqz3a.html

Back