Kevin Rudd's hair-dryer saga

"Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's temper is in the limelight again after claims he "chucked a wobbly" because he could not find a hairdryer in Afghanistan....Coalition frontbencher John Cobb said Mr Rudd became agitated and angry when soldiers could not find one for a photo opportunity....But Mr Cobb, the national MP for the NSW seat of Calare, maintains that the "wobbly" is now infamous among troops. Mr Rudd has rejected the claims as "laughable, ridiculous and untrue".

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=811281

Mmmm, whom do I believe; our hostess berating, ear-wax chewing PM with a manicured 'do', or a bunch of soldiers.

Me thinks anger management classes may be in order. At the very least, it gave me a good belly laugh. :D

Phil :)

Who on earth would expect a bunch of soldiers in Afghanistan to have a hair-dryer handy? Absurd!

He should have brought Mrs Rudd's hairdryer with him.

"Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's temper is in the limelight again after claims he "chucked a wobbly" because he could not find a hairdryer in Afghanistan....Coalition frontbencher John Cobb said Mr Rudd became agitated and angry when soldiers could not find one for a photo opportunity....But Mr Cobb, the national MP for the NSW seat of Calare, maintains that the "wobbly" is now infamous among troops. Mr Rudd has rejected the claims as "laughable, ridiculous and untrue".

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=811281

Mmmm, whom do I believe; our hostess berating, ear-wax chewing PM with a manicured 'do', or a bunch of soldiers.

Me thinks anger management classes may be in order. At the very least, it gave me a good belly laugh. :D

MMMMMMM- Would have thought it is who do I believe, Rudd or Cobb.

Both politicians with vested interests.

Cheers

Pete

MMMMMMM- Would have thought it is who do I believe, Rudd or Cobb.

Both politicians with vested interests.

Cheers

Pete

Oh, I totally agree Pete. I thought it was funny. Whether it is true or not, it certainly doesn't add to PM's growing reputation. Anyway, I'm off to clipper my own hair - hair dryer not required.

Back