Kitchen, bathroom and laundry - Perth

Can anyone recommend a good company in Perth to do a kitchen, bathroom and laundry reno?
Not looking for high end, not looking for flatpax, somewhere in the middle.
Would prefer the same company to handle the lot if possible.

Thanks,
Gooram

My girlfriend has just had all of these renovated with the same company, have seen only photos but they all look lovely. I have no idea of the price or who the company is, will contact her and let you know.

The info for the company my girfriend used is M & J Bathroom Designs and Kitchens. My friend said they were not the cheapest, but nor were they the most expensive. When I asked if she would recomemend them, she said all of the tradies working for him did a good job, but his organisation of the project left a bit to be desired, as did his communication. She said there were days when they had noone turn up, when they were told to expect people, and conversly on days when they were not expecting anyone would have lots of tradies turn up. She said it was all a bit frustrating. Guess that any reno's when you are living there could be a bit like that.

They had bathroom, kitchen and laundry totally overhauled, and a huge games room tiled by them as well. It was a major reno as they had to have the games room totaly dug up to get to the plumbing!!! Wonder if that was a legal extension, lol.

Googled them and they have a website with contact details.

Your welcome.

Being a sticky beak would love to know if you go with them, then of course it would be another thread with your reno photos.

Back