Kitchens-Anyone???

W

WebBoard

Hello Guys,

I have just purchased an IP and alas, it needs a new kitchen.

Does anybody know of any suppliers of kitchens around the Melbourne area that offers quality, but yet is also on the cheap side??? I would need someone to measure up the kitchen and quote accordingly. I would like to be able to do this myself, but I am not much of a handyman unfortunately.

Hopefully someone out there can help me.

GlennM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Ok I know I'm riding on the back of Glenn's post here (too hot and too lazy to do my own) but If anyone knows a cheap but reasonable quality Brisbane Kitchen co. I would be very happy to hear from them too. Sorry Glenn... can't help you with Melbourne!
cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 1.1

Hi Glenn!

I have two clients that make kitchens including one that makes "flat pack" ones that you install yourself. Apparently, very easy to do . . . don't they all say that?

One is in Kilsyth area in the far east and one is in Geelong. Both are good operators with high ethics and standards and so they will not rip you off.

Let me know if you would like names and phone numbers.

Dale

Reply: 1.1.1

In answer to your query re Brisbane Jacque. Yesterday I was on the net and looked up "The Queensland Times" Ipswich newspaper, and in their classified section was an advert someone had 6 display home kitchens for sale from I think $750. Thought about checking it out myself.
Happy Christmas, hope this helps
Jane

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Hi All,

While we're at it, I'll thought I'd ride on the back of both Glenn & Jacqueline and ask if anyone knows some good Sydney operators?

Thanks,
Michael

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Michael, I have used Wholesale Kitchens at Kellyville (paid for the kitchen but got a builder to install it- took two days) and their service and workmanship was second to none. Delivered on time, fair price etc.
Another good co. is Ryde Kitchens- don't know the details (sorry) but the fellow doesn't advertise widely, to keep costs down. My friend got one fully installed for $2,500 and it looked great!! This cost included installation (but not appliances of course). Good Luck!

BTW, thanks Jane I will look it up myself.

cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

Can recommended Selective Kitchens at Riverstone , ask for Alan , ( they do all of sydney)

Did kitchen on our recent house (upmarket) for significantly less ( about 50% compared with some quotes) than all the "High profile " operators , with just as good if not better result .

Don't know if they do "budget" kitchens but would be well worth giving a ring to check them out as their service was first class . Their location they keeps their overheads down.

see change

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1

A belated thanks Jacque & Sea Change. I've been away and have not checked this site since last Xmas. The Ryde place should be just down the road from me so I'll definitely check it out.

Cheers,
Michael

Back