Know any good IP Accountants in Perth

Hi

A lady at work recommended Chan and Naylor. So I have made an appointment to see someone there.

Anyone else with Chan and Naylor? Are their rates ok do you think?

Hi

A lady at work recommended Chan and Naylor. So I have made an appointment to see someone there.

Anyone else with Chan and Naylor? Are their rates ok do you think?

Chan and Naylor's rates are pretty high - just to see them was $300 for initial interview if memory serves right? There's some threads on them in the Accounting section I believe if you want some more info.

Cheers,
Jen

Chan and Naylor's rates are pretty high - just to see them was $300 for initial interview if memory serves right? There's some threads on them in the Accounting section I believe if you want some more info.

Cheers,
Jen

Yeah thats what I first thought when the lady emailed me the brochures. They seem expensive. But maybe their worth it. I dunno

The lady on the phone told me my first 30 minute meeting will cost $75. Its not to bad I think.

The financial health check is $350

Does anyone else in Perth have a good recommendation?

Yeah thats what I first thought when the lady emailed me the brochures. They seem expensive. But maybe their worth it. I dunno

The lady on the phone told me my first 30 minute meeting will cost $75. Its not to bad I think.

The financial health check is $350

Does anyone else in Perth have a good recommendation?

Yep, that sounds right. Unless you want to put your property in a PIT (property investors trust - similar to HDT, but trademarked) - it's probably not worth the high $$$ (you also need to have the PIT/trust setup before the contract is signed). Most accountants will see you free of charge for the first time. Don't know any accountants in Perth, sorry - but the Accouting section would have some good recommendations.

Cheers,
Jen

Chan & Naylor Accountants

Hi Guys
Chan & Naylor specialize in structuring and wealth creation for our clients especially when it comes to property investing.
We were recently featured in Today Tonight. We were compared to 3 other Accounting services H&R Block, ITP, a chartered accountant and another accounting firm...
http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/article/4747744/money/making-tax-return Because of our expertise we were able to get the best return

All of the Chan & Naylor Partners and Consultants are passionate property investors and have been educated by Ed Chan, David Naylor and the other board members so you will be receiving top quality advice.

You can also visit our website www.chan-naylor.com.au to find out more about our fees and services.

Regards
Bianca on behalf of Chan & Naylor Accountants
www.chan-naylor.com.au

Try doing a search on the Forum as there have been some previous replies to this topic in the past from other investors in WA

We've used RMG Accounting in the past before moving to GatherumGoss due to their experience with HDT's and Dale's assistance on a number of property investing related issues

Dale has now moved on and Pat Mannix has taken over the helm (Pat sometimes posts here as well).

Rixter also makes a good point as always ;)

I'm using RMG. I was really happy with my accountant but she left recently. Their service and fees are good. Much better, quicker, cheaper than the other 2 acct's I've used in Perth.

Back