Know anything about a Denise Alen?

Anyone know anything about Denise Alen?

An ad appeared in today's Sunday Mail (Bris) "From Mum to Millionaire". She is conducting two, all day info sessions (one on Gold Coast and another one on Sunshine Coast) on Renovations, Home Improvement, Makeovers for $197.00.

Sounds like good value to me as she will hand out 150 page step by step manual forms for reno, 143 page of ready made ads, CD on colour visualizations and a rolodex of accountants, lawyers, brokers etc developed over her "22 year investing career".

Hummm.... I been following this forum for past three years now (and as well as everything else to do with properties), but have never come across Denise Alen. (have done a search on this forum to confirm, no matches found on "alen"). Does anyone know of her? Sounds like a bit of completion for Mr Doidge and Mr Eslick (a.k.a. The Reno Kings and she has not been mentioned in API mags in past etc).

NB: I have already gone ahead and booked myself in as I am addict to this property "game"!

Danny D.

A internet search ,

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q="Denise+Alen"&meta=

The contacts page has more contact info than listed in add, "only 1800 # in ad"
http://www.oneworldseminars.com/contact.htm

I'm skeptical, I think the wealth secret is hard work .
THe ad is on paage 33 of Bne Sunday Mail, 4Am Edition, right hand side. A4 size. Anyone know how much such a add would cost?

Also look at , http://www.docep.wa.gov.au/media/media/2004/July/Millionaire mum semi.html

Seems had a few probs in WA. Note, IMO it is probably still good value.

Thanks Gill, this was the stuff that I was looking for.

(I did do a search on Google, but.......)

So, it's a company known as Oneworld Seminars Pty Ltd (ABR shows postcode 4226 Robina on Gold Coast and ASIC shows reg. in 1993, former name EIDE P/L. It's Director/President is a Jack Weavers) who operate as Express Home Improvements.

I doubt that this "Denise Alen" is a real "millionaire mum" as I have not heard of her by now and she just pops up of the blue with this ad in the paper. I will still attend, being mindful of all the things I have learnt from this great forum.

Danny D.

Mr Jenman has something to say about Jack Weavers and One World Seminars at http://www.jenman.com.au/NewsNews1.php?id=273 , titled "WA REGULATOR ACTS AGAINST QUEENSLAND SPRUIKER "

Wa Consumer Protection also has another articale at http://www.docep.wa.gov.au/media/media/2004/July/Millionaire mum semi1.html

"Millionaire mum seminar attracts consumer watchdog again"

I find a person can pick up useful ideas at seminars like this. and also work out what the risk is , that newbies do not realize.

"From Mum to Millionaire"

Love the heading! So, should we assume she is not a Mum anymore now she is a Millionaire? Or is it just to empathize the wonderful transformation of someone as worthless and boring as a "mere mum" to the epitome of success and happiness?

Sorry, just hate clichés, catchphrases and the like, although I know they sell! :eek:

dwyerfam said:
Anyone know anything about Denise Alen?

NB: I have already gone ahead and booked myself in as I am addict to this property "game"!

Danny D.

Hey dwyerfam
Let us all Know after the seminar what you think of her presentation.

dwyerfam said:
Thanks Gill, this was the stuff that I was looking for.

(I did do a search on Google, but.......)

So, it's a company known as Oneworld Seminars Pty Ltd (ABR shows postcode 4226 Robina on Gold Coast and ASIC shows reg. in 1993, former name EIDE P/L. It's Director/President is a Jack Weavers) who operate as Express Home Improvements.

I doubt that this "Denise Alen" is a real "millionaire mum" as I have not heard of her by now and she just pops up of the blue with this ad in the paper. I will still attend, being mindful of all the things I have learnt from this great forum.

Danny D.

I realise this is an old thread, but figured I post on this one rather than start a new thread. Turns out Denise Alen and Jack Weavers are actually husband and wife, and have been taking the Millionaire Mum story across the country.

Full article is here

Denise claims to have developed a real estate system that creates incredible profits. According to the advertisement, she made $73,000 in just two days. That’s more than $13 million a year. In her 22-year investing career, that’s a staggering $93.984 million.

Denise Alen says that if you attend her seminar (for a mere $197), “you can make squillions”.

Now, why would this multi-millionaire want to share her secrets for such a low price? Well, here’s the official reason.

“As a mother, I believe in giving you this opportunity to learn and duplicate this system, to achieve the lifestyle of your dreams.”

Ain’t this beautiful? A millionaire mum, babe in arms, eager to share her wealth secrets with you.

Before you start getting all misty-eyed, it might be worth knowing more about this ‘Millionaire Mum’.

Denise Alen is also known as Denise Alenaddaf. Her husband was formerly known as Hamid Alenaddaf. He changed his name to Jack Weavers.

Jack Weavers operated Oneworld Seminars Pty Ltd which operated the entity that fronts the ‘Millionaire Mum’ seminar.

In October 2004, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) obtained orders in the Supreme Court against Weavers. In December 2004, the Court declared that Weavers had engaged in misleading and deceptive conduct as well as operating an illegal scheme.

The Consumer Protection Department had asked for proof about a success story featured in the Millionaire Mum advertisement in which a couple had claimed to have made $3 million in eight months. With no proof available – and things getting hot in the west – the family left the state.

Now that it’s a new year and they are safely back home in Queensland, the Alen/Weavers/Alenaddaf spruiking family has made some slight changes to their latest ‘Millionaire Mum’ advertisement.

Instead of the mystery couple with the $3 million profit, they are now featuring a young man. “How a 21-year-old got $1.5 million worth of property in under one year!!!”

He’s a nice looking chap but the advertisement only gives his first name. Dan.

Dan who?

Daniel Saba Alenaddaf, son of Hamid Alenaddaf, that’s who

If Jack Weavers had been a millionaire for years, as he claims, then wouldnt his wife have also been a millionaire before she went from "Mum to Millionaire"?

Mr. Weavers also uses his own son as one of the testimonials for his OneWorld seminar "Wealth Express" here (2nd last page)

Jamie.

Jamie,

Interesting stuff. :)

I'm guessing this person is the same Jack Weavers I met approx 7 yrs back.

Was doing a FREE seminar on "improving YOUR business".

First was music ,then the presentation in which you were shown graphs on how by twitching this and that your bottom line improved dramatically.

Then a couple of slide pictures of successful business's that had been built up and sold were shown.( one was a business somewhere in Sydney called Sports Unlimited)

The finale came with music and for some strange reason (american disease or staged?) some people started clapping.

Then you were asked to fill in a questionnaire re your own business inc turnover, gross profit etc and if you were lucky they would contact you and discuss further ways in which they could help.

While some people queued to do this, myself and many others decided to let this golden opportunity pass us by.

A86

Great post Jamie. These gurus get sillier and sillier. From Hamid Alenaddaf to good old Jack Weavers.....hahaha...love it!!

I cant understand why people continue to criticise NJ when he constantly outs idiots like these people and saves potential seminar attendees thousands of dollars.

Im astounded that people still think they can buy the secrets to wealth at a seminar costing from a couple of thousand to some ive heard of at twenty thousand dollars plus. :eek: :confused:

LW,

Option 1: Pay $x,000 to "Jack weavers" and spend a weekend having your ego stroked and fantasies fed.

Option 2: Think, work and sweat.

What are most Australians going to do?

As for NJ, perhaps it's possible that as a crusader he knows the saying that "To take a hamlet, you've got to break a few heads"? I think people find that there is occasionally 'collateral damage', which while associated with a good aim, does not enhance a crusader's moral standing.

I agree Quiggles and yes, most Australians go the traditional hardwork and time route to success but i cant believe even some people take the easy way out and believe the guff in that pdf brochure and think they become rich overnight.

Back