Know of an awesome Property Manager in Guildford Parramatta Merrylands SW Sydney?

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by maxpower123qwe, 9th Jun, 2015.

1. maxpower123qwe

maxpower123qwe Member

Can anyone recommend a gun Property Manager for the Guildford, Parramatta, Merrylands, Granville area in SW Sydney? I've been putting up with less than motivated property manager whom is incredibly unresponsive and has no drive to complete maintenance activities. The tenant could hand in notice tomorrow and I wouldn't be surprised in getting the news several weeks later.

I'm interested in responsiveness, someone whom can go the extra mile when dealing with maintenance requests etc. Fee % details would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Max

2. Rixter

Rixter $uper Investor (Retired)

Media:
    I use Best Real Estate. They have been very good over the past 5 years Ive been using them.

3. Shahin_Afarin

Shahin_Afarin Finance Broker

Marilyn from best real estate. She's incredibly and undeniably awesome.

4. beachgurl

beachgurl Member

I use Laing and Simmons Wenty for my guildford property

5. Poe

Poe Member

I can put forward Property Partners from my side. I am actually a renter but have been impressed at how well they vetted my application for the current place I am staying at. They actually went through our past payments for our previous rental place (the previous agency unknown to us were giving us bad feedback) and spoke to us before letting our current rental.
    They have always done a regular checkup on the property and went out of their way to help fix a flooding issue due to a damaged gutter from their own pocket as the Strata were trying to work out who was responsible to pay for the work. If they had not stepped in, we would have been in mould city pretty much. Just one of the things they have done that they could have dragged their feet on.

Have a talk to them to see how genuine they are - they care for the renters as well as the property owners.

6. MsAli

MsAli www.propertytwins.com.au

Laing and Simmons Mount Druitt are great. They manage properties all the way till Parramatta. Reasonable fee as well!

7. MsAli

I guess you haven't met their principal Rixter :eek:

8. Rixter

Media:
    Yep, I've met Trudy but not her father. Both are the principles.

Trudy was the listing agent for an IP I purchased in Sydney.

9. sash

sash Member

Are they part of Karachi Sindhi mafia???

10. DaveM

DaveM KFC Buyers Agent

Personally I wouldnt use any agency that engages in rental auctions like they do. Most of their rental listings are "offers over $x per week".

11. Rixter

Media:
    Not unless they've had a pigment transplant.

12. monalisa

monalisa Member

It's rather odd... haven't seen any other similar ads by other agents in the area.

13. MsAli

No...Caucasian. Seen lots of staff leave work there...just poor culture and rude behaviour towards buyers especially newbies

14. Nick Valsamis

Nick Valsamis Vantedge

I didn't want to mention that but yes their staff turn over is high.

I actually went in for an interview a few years ago but never heard back from the principal. During the interview I asked her how many people work there and she said that it's none of my business and showed me out.

Luckily I didn't get a job there because later on when I started working with another company, I've then been to her office to pick up files for managements taken over.
    Haven't seen her since the first time cause she's always hiding in her private office, while everyone else is in an open environment.