Knowledge Bank

Hi all
Just wondering if anyone has some feedback on a group called Knowledge Bank promoting a weekend seminar to do with making money with websites.
I notice it is headed by Jon Giann, who is/was associated with BreakFree Events.
I ask because personally I'm less than impressed with the marketing approach. I certainly don't recall ever "requesting" information about the seminar, and the phone call I received lasted 15 minutes and was high pressure to put it mildly. Next time I'll just hang up on the caller I think, much as I don't like doing it.
Anyway, just wondered if anyone had further information on what this group's about. I've certainly never heard of Ed Dale or Frank Kern, despite the marketing hype.

If they're pressuring you report them.

The likelihood is that they are pressuring other people too.

Breakfree has had a few slaps on the wrist lately for it's marketing approach....perhaps they're formed a new entity to attempt the same games.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Jon Gian - Knowledge Bank - Financial Mastery Home Study Course

Anyone has any comment about the Financial Mastery Home Study Course from Knowledge Bank? It costs $1497. The package includes 9 DVD professional package, 12 audio CDs and Vol 1 and 2 Transcriptions covered at a conference offered by 9 'Amazing Wealth Mentors'. It comes with free bonuses valued at $4472. There is a 12 month return guarantee if the course does not enable making $10000 within 12 months.

The mentors are Peter Comben, Dymphna Boholt,Carlo Castellano, Sam Vannutini, Rick Otton, Prof John Price, Peter Sun, Ed Dale and Stephen Jennings.

F

Heres a knowledge bank for you.

Go to CRIN meeting: free or small cahrge
Go to SIG meetings: free
Take books from the Library: free
Read Somersoft: free
Ask question here: free
Exhaust these first before spending 1c.

There is no secret to Property Investment. It is all try and learn. Some works. Some does not.

If you expect to never make a mistake you will never act.

Peter 147

Thanks P147

I have IPs and SMSF portfolio. Have read books but somehow cannot work out things like writing options. Would like to know how to develop properties and know more about reno. Just toying with the idea of picking up more info and new strategies from the Jon Gian package.

Anyone else here has any experience with the package? :)

F

Lissy said:
Hi all
Just wondering if anyone has some feedback on a group called Knowledge Bank promoting a weekend seminar to do with making money with websites

Lissy,

My 19 year old son and I went to their seminar in Brisbane on the first weekend in April this year. From memory, it cost $97 each for two full days of presentations. This is a thread on this Forum if you want some feedback on it - please find the link below:

Cheap as chips or too good to be true?

Francesco said:
The mentors are Peter Comben, Dymphna Boholt,Carlo Castellano, Sam Vannutini, Rick Otton, Prof John Price, Peter Sun, Ed Dale and Stephen Jennings.

All of this people spoke at the seminar. I personally found Dymphna Boholt, Andrew Gardner (not mentioned above), Stephen Jennings, Prof John Price and Ed Dale (making money with websites) to be of the most value to me.

I felt the seminar was worth the money. Overall, there was about 20 hours of presentations for $97 - that is, less than $5 per hour for information. The other benefit was that I did meet a number of like-minded people, some from SomerSoft and some from BIG - in my opinion, you can never meet too many of these.

Would I go again, say to one next year - that answer is YES.

BTW, my 19 year old son is now well on his way to saving a deposit for his first IP. Was it this seminar that convinced him to start his investment journey? NO Did the seminar help him start the journey? YES

Two downsides to attending the seminar:

1. All presentations are teasers for more expensive and extensive workshops (with the obvious large discounts if you buy on the day). So, I left my chequebook and credit cards at home - I only had enought money for the parking (I brought my own lunch, snacks and drinks). No-one would sell me a course for my parking money :D :D

2. I now get regular emails from KnowledgeBank (I can unsubscribe to these if I really wanted to).

Hope this helps,

KieranK

PS

To-date, I have NOT attended any of the workshop offered nor paid any of the presentors for their services - I was tempted to try Andrew Gardner but I have just been too busy

Thanks KieranK

For $97 and 2 days, it seems a bargain. If I have to pay about $1500 for a bunch of DVDs and tapes I wonder what value I am getting.

Is anyone out there who has purchased the Financial Mastery home study course able to provide a comment? :confused:

Back