kudos?

how do you get to the kudos page to post kudos for others, i stumbled on it once but can't find out how to get back

Go to the post that you enjoyed enough to give kudos for. Most likely this one.

At the top right hand side is a set of balance scales.

Click there.

Cheers,

the meaning

I have always wondered what kudos meant, so thought I would look it up in the dictionary and it says it is a Noun honour and glory (greek word)
I thought it ment good luck?

Simon said:
Go to the post that you enjoyed enough to give kudos for. Most likely this one.
No no no, pick me, pick me! :D

OK, maybe don't pick me... :eek:

I love Kudos and wish that InvestEd would have it to, but the powers-that-be over there aren't into it. Ah well...

As an aside, you'd be surprised how few posters here actually understand or employ the kudos part of this site. I personally get loads of PMs saying "Great post, and can you help me out a bit with some numbers", and I invariably do help out taking quite a bit of time in doing so, but do I ever get kudos for that post?!!! Not that I'm bitter or anything... ;)

Cheers,
Michael.

don't be offended michael - it's just not many of us know how to use it. hereya go .... ;)

now - how do i find my own kudos?

Last edited:
lizzie said:
don't be offended michale - it's just not many of us know how to use it. hereya go .... ;)

now - how do i find my own kudos?

Lizzie head on up to the top of your screen and pick user CP. That will show you the latest kudos.

Cheers,

If you want to be egotistical , go to the Members list and then click on Kudos at the top of the kudos column . This will provide a listing of members in order of the amount of Kudos they have .... not that I ever look ;)

See Change

Oh Lizzie you are too cute. You have two green squares (no mean feat) and you didn't even know all those people were giving you a pat on the back and a thank you. You will probably find out that some of the older kudos messages have dropped of the bottom of the list as only the most recent can be viewed. It is nice to get pips isn't it? Especially when it is one you weren't sure you should post and someone 'gets it'/comes from the same place; support or humour.

see_change said:
If you want to be egotistical , go to the Members list and then click on Kudos at the top of the kudos column . This will provide a listing of members in order of the amount of Kudos they have .... not that I ever look ;)

See Change

:D :D Sure you don't Seech.......

see_change said:
If you want to be egotistical , go to the Members list and then click on Kudos at the top of the kudos column .

Sounds like I dont need to since you've already done it!:p

see_change said:
no , never....

Just gotta work out how to hack into the system so I can nobble mark...:rolleyes: . I wonder if sim is open to bribary ;)

See Change
Hehehe...

Just did it, never knew that was there. :eek:

Watch out Simon here I come! That's if Lizzie doesn't beat me to ya, she's on a flyer!!!

:D
Michael.

MichaelWhyte said:
Hehehe...

Just did it, never knew that was there. :eek:

Watch out Simon here I come! That's if Lizzie doesn't beat me to ya, she's on a flyer!!!

:D
Michael.

Michael, How about I trade you a Kudo for one of yours ;)

Sow & Reap and all that kind of stuff :)

Rixter said:
Michael, How about I trade you a Kudo for one of yours ;)

Sow & Reap and all that kind of stuff :)

How do you think Mark got there ( ignoring all the good posts ...) :eek: :D

Only problem with that is you have to share the kudos around. Once you have given someone Kudos , you have to give it to several others before you can give it to the same person again , so you need a cabal of about ten, but then you don't get to the top alone..:(

See Change

see_change said:
How do you think Mark got there ( ignoring all the good posts ...) :eek: :D

Only problem with that is you have to share the kudos around. Once you have given someone Kudos , you have to give it to several others before you can give it to the same person again , so you need a cabal of about ten, but then you don't get to the top alone..:(

See Change

Seech wanna be my 10th :eek: ;)

Back