labor to lead the next great depression?

Bill
And for what its worth I'm a swinging voter and don't really care who's on power but I didn't like the wastage of the previous gov.

I remember getting a stimulous cheque 3 times which I spent buying electronic goods I didn't need so the money went to China.

I also hate back stubbers

hmmm, who are China buying their resources from? China provides much more stimulus to the Aus economy than the govt. So what would be wrong with helping to prop up Chinese exports while doing the same for ours in the form of minerals and energy?

Anyway, why did you buy electronics that you didn't need? Even though the whole idea of the cheques were for you to put it into the economy like this, if you were so concerned you could have put it away for the day that your taxes are increased as a result, sticking it to the govt and their rediculous scheme at the same time.

Gooram
In short we were told to do it or the sky would have fallen in.
I guess we'll never know if they were right or wrong.
Anyway, this is old history

Had to take a break to smell the roses but as I am now back, glad to see the same interesting people, with the same wonderful banter debating politics.

Too late for me to rant and rave about my absolute frustration querying how Labor are governing the country after their proud display of incompetence... I guess.:p

I am now looking forward to the media frenzy as they revel in glorious bungles, party faction disputes and "Minister Hopping". Not to mention Ego Administration which will ensure that no bill gets through without a little bit of "something" for everyone.

How many Education Minister's are we up to? Three?

I find it fascinating that Peter Garrett, Mr Environment himself- is now an expert on Education? Please. At least K.Rudd has a legitimate call to the role of Foreign Minister.

Alan Jones must be in reporting heaven!

Regards JO

argh !!!! who cares who is running the country, so long as there is still a chance to make money on property !!!!

Here, here !!!

Remember, when people are loosing money, someones making it. Just make sure we are the ones making it. :D

A lot of people I know make more money when the share market goes down compared to when it goes up ;)

Leverage people...

Cheers

Mick

Back