Ladies, practice your parking

Thanks Dunc.

Much more fun than jumping frogs.....

Makes me dislike reverse parallel parking even more :)

Edit:103.5 after too many attempts

Last edited:

after 3 reds and 15 mins of trying....and I tried to tell the copper I'm a better driver after a few....

every time I had to restart the game, it reminded me how important time is, and the goals we set ourselves. because, once we set a goal, it may consume us more than we planned.

should have saved the game after level 6, I hit the running dog :( and it makes you go back to the start
not bad for a first try

50 seconds on the second attempt, didn't hit anything :eek:

Please Note:
However, this is only, solely, due to Perfect Peter's "couple of years" tutorials on driving, parking, (and towing a float, lessons)....repetition, reinforcement, patience and persistency...he gets most of the credit on my driving/parking skills...and I think he is quite proud of my parking skills actually ;)

Please Note x 2

If I had to find that parking lot in a strange city...
High, high, highest probability I would be stuffed (without a "good" map or Peter or both)...I would be doing a good job to find the city itself, let alone parking lots.
Navigation is not a strength of mine, (try atrocious. :eek: )

natmarie73 said:
I am the parallel parking queen!:p

Young n sweet only 17

You can park
You can drive
having the time of your life

oooooooooooo

feel that ford
touch park that thing
dig it
the parking queen

with apologies to ABBA (never thought I'd say that)

aef said:
TFB,

Does that mean your goal was 49.7? :D

AEFy, my total time for the 4 levels up to dog on the road level, was 49.7 sec.

I don't think I could do better than that without letting the game possess me.... last computer game I obssessed about was Duke Nukem. Have stayed away from gaming since :D that must have been 1996???

MichaelWhyte said:
C'mon guys, that 112.5 I posted is the aggregate total for all of the levels not just the first one! :D

76.3 for the 4 levels - lower is better (I believe)

parking2.JPG

You must be chucking handbrake turns TFB - Woohoo!

Cheers,

Back