Lake Munmorah NSW

It seems and im right about Queens Rd another bought by the same person on this street here is another one but i missed out on it got sold but by the lovely lady who i had a lovely long talk on the phone too about why it rained in this area ;so much was selling this but has another one just diwn the road but of course i guess is busy .

That was sold in early Dec 2014..... FIVE MONTHS AGO!
But yeah... you "just" missed out. :confused:

Maybe its the cynical side of me kicking me... but perhaps StarOfDavid already has property in the location he is talking about and is attempting to spruik it by saying how great it is and telling potential investors to look on Somersoft to back up his claim....

He just didn't expect to come up against the comments. LOL

http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107643

Doubt it - one month ago today he wasn't even an investor.

Now he's a explosive growth area property predictor.

pinkboy

I think this kid is just playing us now.

Marina at the end of Queens road when I told you the overall depth of Lake Munmorah is half a meter. Maybe it will have a wharf one day you can play with your toy boat there and not get your socks wet..

Haven't you heard it's going to be a marina for kayaks and standup paddle boards, it's the latest craze where you turn up to the local cafe on the water by kayak. I thought everyone was doing that now. :D

Ok we dont need anymore silly comments otherwise I will ask the thread to be closed.because its called bullying and actually im not really concernrd but its just not professional to be acting like that on a serious forum.

Ok we dont need anymore silly comments otherwise I will ask the thread to be closed.because its called bullying and actually im not really concernrd but its just not professional to be acting like that on a serious forum.

As you feel this thread is bullying I've also asked this thread be closed .

I also suggest that if you feel you are being bullied , you should review you involvement in the forum as it would be inappropriate to stay in environment where you feel you are being bullied .

This forum isn't specifically a " professional " environment , so the behaviours / attitudes / experiences and social competencies of the forum members vary considerably .

Be aware that by raising the spectre of bullying you are less likely to get replies to future posts and you have received some very relevantant replies , along with a lot of crap ...

Cliff

If you have decided to purchase in an area then I cannot see why you would try to encourage other potential purchasers to look there - even right down to the street and number that you are after.

The thread is an obvious gee-up and everyone seems to have approached it in that manner. No real need to get personal with the comments though.

Back