Lake Munmorah NSW

Real Estate agents up there are probably too busy counting their extra $$$ saved on the Stamp Duty loophole you aren't privy to. :rolleyes:

pinkboy

I'm sorry about ranging but it really is my pet hate when real estate agents don't return calls up there in Lake Munmorah.
I'm trying to look at buying houses under 289. /260 so I left that message many times and they don't call back.

Got links to a house (not in a village) for 260k? I wouldn't return calls either if that's your budget. They probably just think you're a time waster? No offence or anything.

Yes there are a few others like this too... I don't care what anyone else thinks, I think this area is where everyone will buy, my area of Surry Hills /kings cross is not going to go up in price as the area up there on the coast.
That house will probaly be over 300k soon and it looks ok to rent at $250 to 280 a week I think.

Your better off paying the extra money and buying an actual house

That is a shack - overpriced as well

I'm all for a rennovator but it has to have good bones

Your better off paying the extra money and buying an actual house

That is a shack - overpriced as well

I'm all for a rennovator but it has to have good bones

Definitely agree , you will also find more over Summerland point/Gwandalan
way of cottage type , better value paying extra for better than having to spend
on reno.

Yes there are a few others like this too... I don't care what anyone else thinks, I think this area is where everyone will buy, my area of Surry Hills /kings cross is not going to go up in price as the area up there on the coast.
That house will probaly be over 300k soon and it looks ok to rent at $250 to 280 a week I think.

why would someone rent that for 250-280 when you can get this for 280

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-lake+munmorah-415564823

I would look at that property as a land purchase only. They don't use the term "knock down" around here unless it really is knock down. Not so much of a bargain then....

why would someone rent that for 250-280 when you can get this for 280

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-lake+munmorah-415564823

wow that's in Queens Rd Lake Munmorah .. My favourite street .
this road leads to the Lake only a few houses down and this Road will be doing a bigger road as it leads on to the highway.

My info is that this Queens Rd will become a big road i n a few years .
I am looking currently at 19 Queens Rd for investment potential but no one s interested in selling it to me it seems.

wow that's in Queens Rd Lake Munmorah .. My favourite street .
this road leads to the Lake only a few houses down and this Road will be doing a bigger road as it leads on to the highway.

My info is that this Queens Rd will become a big road i n a few years .
I am looking currently at 19 Queens Rd for investment potential but no one s interested in selling it to me it seems.

Is it for sale or one of the deceased estates you mention earlier.

Queens rd was open both ways to the Hwy years ago but Doctors surgery
applied and approved to have closed off for turn left only for extra parking.

It seems and im right about Queens Rd another bought by the same person on this street here is another one but i missed out on it got sold but by the lovely lady who i had a lovely long talk on the phone too about why it rained in this area ;so much was selling this but has another one just diwn the road but of course i guess is busy .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-04-03-31-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-04-03-31-55.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 84
It seems and im right about Queens Rd another bought by the same person on this street here is another one but i missed out on it ..you see everyone getting into buy on this street...

Im trying but its painful when u have others with other agendas who want to buy and try to beat your price.
They are not really interested in investing,more like developing blocks of units but anyway all i can say is once i buy either in this street or hopefully just near it then all of you will have eggs on your face when there is little accomodattion.
All of you will have eggs on your face if i buy up in Queens Road Lake Munmoron and get offered 3 times the value of land in a few years psrticularly in the middlepart..oh yes im stupid.
Of course being queens road which has now hidden agenda to be rezoned a road and get foitpaths due to building blocks of apartments hopefully they can revitalise it and make it midern but time is the key as well as having people who support development.
Of course offers are being made to owners in Queens Rd thats why they re selling tthere.but trying to get a real estate agent to sell it to you is like getting kosher food in Bankstown.
This road leads into the future marina.
Of course im stupid they say,i dont know anything they say

It seems and im right about Queens Rd another bought by the same person on this street here is another one but i missed out on it ..you see everyone getting into buy on this street...

Im trying but its painful when u have others with other agendas who want to buy and try to beat your price.
They are not really interested in investing,more like developing blocks of units but anyway all i can say is once i buy either in this street or hopefully just near it then all of you will have eggs on your face when there is little accomodattion.
All of you will have eggs on your face if i buy up in Queens Road Lake Munmoron and get offered 3 times the value of land in a few years psrticularly in the middlepart..oh yes im stupid.
Of course being queens road which has now hidden agenda to be rezoned a road and get foitpaths due to building blocks of apartments hopefully they can revitalise it and make it midern but time is the key as well as having people who support development.
Of course offers are being made to owners in Queens Rd thats why they re selling tthere.but trying to get a real estate agent to sell it to you is like getting kosher food in Bankstown.
This road leads into the future marina.
Of course im stupid they say,i dont know anything they say

I think this kid is just playing us now.

Marina at the end of Queens road when I told you the overall depth of Lake Munmorah is half a meter. Maybe it will have a wharf one day you can play with your toy boat there and not get your socks wet..

What marina? The only new marina I know of is the new one near Morisset on Lake Mac.
I do look forward to reading your posts in three years time, please do let us know how you get on...

I think this kid is just playing us now.

Marina at the end of Queens road when I told you the overall depth of Lake Munmorah is half a meter. Maybe it will have a wharf one day you can play with your toy boat there and not get your socks wet..

Don't see too many Asian Boaties ...

Cliff

Maybe its the cynical side of me kicking me... but perhaps StarOfDavid already has property in the location he is talking about and is attempting to spruik it by saying how great it is and telling potential investors to look on Somersoft to back up his claim....

He just didn't expect to come up against the comments. LOL

Back