Landbanking Perth @ 50% Discount

I agree Rixter, but I would be bloody ticked off if they were holding my money.

Hopefully they move forward with this development so then at least you have the option to build or sell

Mtr:)

I dont know why you'd would be ticked off with a 200% return in less than 3 years. :confused: Maybe you're making better returns elsewhere?

Im loving it and not looking to sell for another decade so time constraints are not a consideration.

The developer is crowdfunding to release title from the bank and continue on with the next stage of the development.

I dont know why you'd would be ticked off with a 200% return in less than 3 years. :confused: Maybe you're making better returns elsewhere?

Im loving it and not looking to sell for another decade so time constraints are not a consideration.

The developer is crowdfunding to release title from the bank and continue on with the next stage of the development.

What's Crowd funding..Never heard this term
Am looking at this in a totally different way to you, it not a done deal

Mtr

Can I ask what do you specifically have in your hand right now in return for the money you have already given this developer?

A land title in your name, a contract that the developer wrote or something else?

If you want to double your money in five years, buy an ip in sydney.

IMHO you'll do a lot better than that in the next five years. :) with a lot less risk

That an alternative . Obviously if you want that block of land , then it's a different matter ..

Cliff

wow, there was some good advice for free

A bit odd that they sold lots of blocks for cash upfront and still need to raise capital, even taking into account the 50% discount

odd is one way to describe it... have they explained all this Redwing? Are they sending you financials, cashflows etc? was this capital raising envisaged from the gecko?

Can I ask what do you specifically have in your hand right now in return for the money you have already given this developer?

A land title in your name, a contract that the developer wrote or something else?
Would also be interested to know this.

Are you simply a creditor to the developer (who is now "crowdfunding" release of title)?

As they say, it's not a profit until you sell.

odd is one way to describe it... have they explained all this Redwing? Are they sending you financials, cashflows etc? was this capital raising envisaged from the gecko?

No idea, I'm just getting the emails touting an opportunity to
invest your money for up to a two year period and earn a guaranteed 15% return.

Link here - check about and estate plans

Hmmmmm...unless PEET...Stockland...Satterley...or developers of that ilk are involved...no way freakin way. :eek:

Its money down the draino....also even the big boys are developing....what do the T&Cs say....much better to go with direct property.

For anyone who is interested...

There is 3 opportunities left in this Landbanking deal at Southbank Estate in Southern River, Perth.

Prices at 50% discount from the developer.

We purchased inside our SMSF for $100k.

Hmmmmm...unless PEET...Stockland...Satterley...or developers of that ilk are involved...no way freakin way. :eek:

Its money down the draino....also even the big boys are developing....what do the T&Cs say....much better to go with direct property.

As mentioned previously in this thread, with all opportunities it's up to each individual to conduct their own DD of it and then make a decision based upon it on whats being presented.

Until that appropriate action's been taken, its all assumptions without the specific details at hand.

Since the 'what do the T & C's say' question's been asked, I can assume your quote above's assumption based. :)

OK Rixy....here we go.....I have spend less than $100k on 3 properties in the last 12 months to April which I have bought about 893k in assets (includes LMI, stamps, legals, interest on contruction)....2 are rented for over $650pw....one will rent in Oct for $420pw.

Now here is the great part...I don't have to wait to realise my CG...I can sell and I will have about 270k worth of gains minus.

Why would you not do this.....I realise it is in a SMSF...but land banking really....tsk...tsk...tsk.....

By the way I bought another block in Geelong in May and another in Northern Melbourne...just bloody time consuming to get them to build stage!:D

As mentioned previously in this thread, with all opportunities it's up to each individual to conduct their own DD of it and then make a decision based upon it on whats being presented.

Until that appropriate action's been taken, its all assumptions without the specific details at hand.

Since the 'what do the T & C's say' question's been asked, I can assume your quote above's assumption based. :)

OK Rixy....here we go.....I have spend less than $100k on 3 properties in the last 12 months to April which I have bought about 893k in assets (includes LMI, stamps, legals, interest on contruction)....2 are rented for over $650pw....one will rent in Oct for $420pw.

Now here is the great part...I don't have to wait to realise my CG...I can sell and I will have about 270k worth of gains minus.

Why would you not do this.....I realise it is in a SMSF...but land banking really....tsk...tsk...tsk.....

By the way I bought another block in Geelong in May and another in Northern Melbourne...just bloody time consuming to get them to build stage!:D

Ok Sashy, dont come the tsk tsk tsk with me in an attempt to smoke haze the lack of DD on your part.

Good luck on the Geelong project. :p

You shouldn't condemn the judgement of others because it differs from your own. ;)

Horses for courses;)...how is retirement going...?:D

Are you bored yet?

The first Geelong project is going up fast Porter Davis is rocketing through.

I just got the land contracts on the second Geelong one ....sigh...have to read through it....DD....groaaaannnnnnnnnnn:mad:

Will need to go through another for the Melb Norther suburbs in another 3-4 weeks.

Why do the land developers in Melbourne send you contract which is 200 pages. Loved WA....o most have less than 40 pages....

Ok Sashy, dont come the tsk tsk tsk with me in an attempt to smoke haze the lack of DD on your part.

Good luck on the Geelong project. :p

Back