landlord how to claim damage from bond to VCAT?

* which applications should be used?
I think these are the needed forms:

1: summary_of_proofs_landlord_bond_compensation[1]:
http://www.vcat.vic.gov.au/system/files/summary_of_proofs_landlord_bond_compensation[1].pdf

2: the general application form:
https://services.business.vic.gov.au/fpp/completeFormInitAction.do?agency=2170&lic=2050

and follow the guide:
https://www.vcat.vic.gov.au/resources/document/landlord-application-guide

Anything else needed?

Can anyone provide step-by-step guide for landlord to claim damage from bond at end of lease?

Application first, attach any invoices or quotes you have with it.

Summary of proofs needs to be prepped before VCAT. 3 copies, one for you, the member and tenant if they show.

If tenant shows, give them the summary of proofs before going into the courtroom if possible.

Arrive 30mins early and be prepared for a long wait, just in case.

VCAT won't normally award on quotes, so all invoices. Unless you're claiming for compensation, then you'll need quotes and claim a % of the cost depending on the age of the item. Also, lots of photos. If possible, take your laptop along to show more photos if required/asked.

I don't have many appointments Monday, so if you want to chat further I'm happy for you to give me a call to go through the claim with you.

Application first, attach any invoices or quotes you have with it.

Summary of proofs needs to be prepped before VCAT. 3 copies, one for you, the member and tenant if they show.

If tenant shows, give them the summary of proofs before going into the courtroom if possible.

Arrive 30mins early and be prepared for a long wait, just in case.

VCAT won't normally award on quotes, so all invoices. Unless you're claiming for compensation, then you'll need quotes and claim a % of the cost depending on the age of the item. Also, lots of photos. If possible, take your laptop along to show more photos if required/asked.

I don't have many appointments Monday, so if you want to chat further I'm happy for you to give me a call to go through the claim with you.
the guide says: The landlord must apply for the bond within 10 business days after the tenant delivers vacant possession of the rented premises or the landlord becomes aware that the tenant has abandoned the rented premises. If the application is lodged after 10 business days then section 126 should be quoted on the application

my previous tenants have vacated more than 10 days, but because I stopped using agent, the agent decided to transfer bond to me several days later and RTBA told me 10 days is counted after bond transferring is completed.

Should I add this to the part "Claim details - What do you want VCAT to do?" and apply time extension?

How to fill in "Claim details - What do you want VCAT to do?"

Regarding the part "Claim details - What do you want VCAT to do?" on application form, is it appropriate to just fill in:

Under Section 210, I require Compensation because of damages and failure to cleaning.

?

That's correct you need to apply within 10 business days.

Normally you would apply for an extension, but in some cases you can just do the application and the member will allow for the claim.

In the application you will need to write -

The section no you're claiming.
What you're claiming and the costs associated with each item.
Then the total cost of the claim.

Why did you remove the management from the agency before VCAT?

Back