Landlord insurance

Which one is the best Landlord insurance, most of the insurance companies pay upto max 5K or two months rent default ,can anybody recommend any company which pays more than that, one of my tenants is behind 106 days today and still not vacating, getting a sheriff is again going to get him another 20 days ,pl. recommend

Which one is the best Landlord insurance, most of the insurance companies pay upto max 5K or two months rent default ,can anybody recommend any company which pays more than that, one of my tenants is behind 106 days today and still not vacating, getting a sheriff is again going to get him another 20 days ,pl. recommend
Sadly, it's way too late to get landlord insurance now; any policy you get will only cover you for your next tenant in any case.

People on the forum speak very highly of EBM, though I haven't personally used them.

Terri Scheer or PI plus would cover that scenario if policy was in place befor tenant was in arrears and legal forms served on time.

If tenant is in arrears at beginning of policy it voids the policy.

These suggestions are for future reference as no insurance company would touch a preexisting defaulting tenant.

I'm assuming they were evicted in the past and re entered or appealed?
How did it get to this?

Back