Landlords insurance for holiday lets

Can anyone help me with the name of an Insurer who does Landlord's insurance for holiday let properties. My current one says that the tenant has to be under lease and needs to be resident there. If no tenant, it only covers me for fire but not burglary etc. I will be building a holiday let next year which will mostly be rented at Xmas/New Year and weekend throughought the year I presume.

Thanks for your assistance.


I can only suggest you try ringing an insurance broker - they should be able to tell you who would be able to cover you for that type of property.
commercial property insurance

It is imperative that we read post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. :)