Landscaper Recommendation Perth

Anyone recommend a decent landscaper in Perth ?

I'm looking to do, flower beds, turf, paving etc.. so there is a fair bit of work.

The house is in Bayswater, looking to kick off in about three / four weeks.

I've had good quality, honest, prompt work by these guys on two occasions, with good communication for quoting and timing etc.

Their prices were a bit higher than some other quotes, but I could see value in it.

http://www.greenwoodpal.com.au/

On their website, the pool with the stone border is my in-laws place. Greenwood did the limestone wall (replacing failing red brick wall), the paving and the fake lawn.

Hi Chomp, just wondering who you ended up going with for the landscaping, and if you'd recommend them?

I need a front yard done at my Bayswater IP too. Job involves planting, seeding, paving, concrete pouring, mulching, etc.

Hi Chomp, just wondering who you ended up going with for the landscaping, and if you'd recommend them?

I need a front yard done at my Bayswater IP too. Job involves planting, seeding, paving, concrete pouring, mulching, etc.

I used a bloke called John from Gumtree in the end, he was a lot cheaper standard of work was good enough for what I wanted. John 0408 755 306 not sure if that number still works.

Back