Landscaping/Decking in Sydney

Hi all

Will you have any recommendations for reasonable and reliable tradesmen who do landscaping/decking? Need it for a small backyard?

Also, any clues about the backyard surface that is not levelled? i.e. the backyard has a "dip" of land in one of the corners big time. Thinking of getting it raised as I think it may be hazardous to tenants.

Thanks,

MsAli

Hi all

Will you have any recommendations for reasonable and reliable tradesmen who do landscaping/decking? Need it for a small backyard?

Also, any clues about the backyard surface that is not levelled? i.e. the backyard has a "dip" of land in one of the corners big time. Thinking of getting it raised as I think it may be hazardous to tenants.

Thanks,

MsAli

Try the truelocal or service seeking. There is another one similar to that as well. I worked for me.

I have a very good guy, he does all his work around the Eastern Suburbs though. He probably isn't the cheapest, but is worth it.
Give me a call on 0417498618 for his name and details

Thanks guys. When I saw these posts I remembered I need decking done. Then I scrolled up and realised it was my thread :p

Location is Western Sydney.

I'm still considering. Will get in touch...

I can recommend Spruced Constructions for a good job.
Pretty busy most times but he is a good worker with good rates.
Call him - Mark - 0421 504 759

Thanks guys. When I saw these posts I remembered I need decking done. Then I scrolled up and realised it was my thread :p

Location is Western Sydney.

I'm still considering. Will get in touch...

Is it for the PPOR or IP?
I am tossing between a deck or a patio. If you find a good (and cheap) tradesman, please let me know too.

Give Joe from Astra Landscaping & Paving a call. He works in that area and has done big and small jobs for me with good results.

02 9636 2420

Tell him Matt gave you his number.

Back