Learn to become a millionaire faster

W

WebBoard

If anyone wants to make REAL money and is willing to learn what it takes to deal on the world market with the big boys then just e-mail me. The best deal will only be given to the first 300 couples (business or private). The course includes membership to an exclusive joint venture club that will deal on the world market. The course includes return air fares to Hong Kong, transfers to and from the airport, and a week on the Super Star Cruise ship Leo. The information you will gain from this course is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

hehe...funny how a Monday morning never fails to deliver at least one
interesting post.

:)

Garry, I think this post belongs in Caveat Emptor. And, once posted,
how about disclosing at least a few more details. Who do you work
for/what is your business? What is your role? For lavish treatment
such as airfares and cruises, one would immediately think of extremely
overpriced properties being packaged to 'select few' investors as
bargains of the century.

I may be wrong. In fact, I hope I am. Please correct me and post a few
more details.

Cheers,

Dave
:)

Reply: 1.1

I agree, 110% with Dave.

TW
~Life is a daring adventure, or nothing at all~

Reply: 2.1

Hmmmmmm

>"....on the Super Star Cruise ship Leo. "

could this possibly be the latest model put out by the company that made the TITANIC??

...just wondering.

regards
Jakk

" If it sounds to good to be true, IT IS!"
-Jakks Dad

Reply: 3

First 300?, business or private?

Hey guys!, lets form a business syndicate.

The Forum Syndicate Pty Ltd.

Lets say we issue 100 shares.

reg fee $1200/100 = $12

let's assume this seminar = $10,000
$10,000 / 100 = $100

Issue each share for $112, shareholders vote in a director, director attends course and a share holder meeting is organised where the director delivers their findings on the future of the company based on the information they gathered on their compay paid business trip.

hehe :)

Regards
Michael

Reply: 3.1

With the big boys.. I wonder if they teach marketing and ad copy on this course..

Reply: 4

I have recently read all the replies to my posting. To Matthew Campbell, Michael G, Jakk Bass, Adam Randall and last but not least THE WIFE. I applaud your sense of humour albeit somewhat childish. To The wife-- I deal and associate with people who could buy and sell you a dozen times over. I am aware of your reputation, although from what I have been told it is based mainly on ego and the thought of the forum being for ones own use and are running your own agenda. The proof of this was you sending me your web site via e-mail. I don't need it. I have enough real players on my side. As far as I am concerned a good and ethical business person doesn't travel around the country and screw vendors down. I am simply in the business of wealth creation and education, trying to teach people how to get out of the rut they are in and set themselves up financially. This is done via a team not just me.
The posting was done to get a feel of market thoughts. It is neither a scam nor fanciful.
I think it's a pitty that some of you think you are brilliant simply because you have made money in the Australian property market. Please, don't get me wrong, I applaud you because you are out there doing it but just remember that a smart person only comments on what they know. Don't let your ego run wild ,it can be destructive and to those who know you will only look foolish. This course is about dealing on the world stage, learning the real power of leverage, dealing with world trade organizations, the real money to be made by publically listing companies on the world stock exchanges, shares,carbon credits and many more. One of the subjects covered is HOW TO RECOGNISE GET RICH QUICK SCAMS. To the people who made ridiculous comments, tell me, does your expertise come under any of these headings? I seriously doubt it. Do you think you are getting great ROI in Australia? I suggest you find out what is happening in the Asian regions. The ROI can be as high as 20% p/m or more not p/a as most of us attain. The course is being run by one of Melbourne's most sought after Merchant and Investment Bankers whose credentials can be verified and I will introduce you to if required. The 300 Australian couples mentioned, upon completion of the course will be introduced to 20 of the most recognised and powerful investment clubs in the world. They will also be in a position to own a large percentage of the investment club. At the end of the cruise a Gala Ball will be held where the graduates will mingle and talk to dignitaries including Hong Kong government officials and the Mayor of Hong Kong. If anyone is serious about learning how to make real money on the world market then let me know via e-mail. I will be happy to discuss this in person with anyone within the Melbourne area. The world is a big place and Australia is only a small player. Our dealings with the world is only at 2% at market standings. Please don't try to be clever and hide behind your computer with stupid and ignorant remarks. Be an adult we will all appreciate it more.

Thank You

Garry Compton

Reply: 4.1

Hi Garry,

I sent you an email for more information?

I presumed it was an automatic replier as they usually are, so I just sent a blank email, but I didnt think of my signature in the email, that is just there all the time, much like the signatures on all these messages we post here. Terribly sorry if it offended you. But I dont think you need to be quite so snappy about it.

Im so glad you have heard of my reputation, (theres that ego again) and I dont understand your comment about friends who could buy me out?

but anyway, I dont use this forum for my own agendas, I love coming in here, as you may not have noticed, I love property, and this is a PROPERTY forum that you are posting in, my posting on here was also just a reflection of Dave's post, which was directing you where to post on this site, as it is a property forum, and could you include some more details?

Your hostilities towards me are not welcome, I'm sure whoevers product you are selling would not be impressed with it either.

If you would like to take it up offline, please indicate so to me via email, and we can discuss this further.

The Wife

I have recently read all the replies to my posting. To Matthew Campbell, Michael G, Jakk Bass, Adam Randall and last but not least THE WIFE. I applaud your sense of humour albeit somewhat childish. To The wife-- I deal and associate with people who could buy and sell you a dozen times over. I am aware of your reputation, although from what I have been told it is based mainly on ego and the thought of the forum being for ones own use and are running your own agenda. The proof of this was you sending me your web site via e-mail. I don't need it. I have enough real players on my side. As far as I am concerned a good and ethical business person doesn't travel around the country and screw vendors down

Reply: 5

Garry

I don't normally respond to these kinds of posts however I feel that your postings demand a response.

Your offer may be a fantastic opportunity. Personally I have no opinions either way. HOWEVER I think that to come into a close knit community like this forum which as a whole is educated in regards to real estate deals and to post a flimsy advert referring to "REAL money" and "the big boys" is at best poorly targeted.

As an educated group we expect facts and data. If you have a REAL opportunity then sell it respectfully.

Provide us with all of the numbers. What will the course cost? How does the company generate its profits? How will all these "freebies" be factored into the price?

A business partnership must begin with trust. A good way to start is to lay your cards on the table and to respect the people you are "selling" to. To insult members of this forum will not engender trust.

Your offer may be great but the relationship you have begun makes that irrelevant.

GoAnna !
Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is. (Mark Twain)

Reply: 5.1

Garry,

Must admit your first post made me laugh but the second one made me a little mad. Can’t see how you play with the BIG BOYS if you can’t get some basic marketing/communication skills happening. Have you had any favourable emails yet from readers of this forum who are interested in your course? Wonder why…

Ten of Diamonds

Reply: 5.1.1

Garry,
After reading your post , my memory clicked
on ,----- Its taken from an episode of the
Simpsons. Right ?!! What gave it away was
the introduction to the Mayor of Hong Kong .
Classic ! Doh!!

Reply: 4.1.1

At great risk of getting another threat about "our lawyers" I'll make some comments...

The Wife, Goanna, 10D and Ray made excellent points that I whole-heartedly agree with. ;-)

Michael, a syndicate as you described can have no more than 20 members who must have a pre-existing relationship with you (or be sophisticated investors under the new Financial Services Bill before parliament). (how's that for a subtle brag of my expertise?).

There are a number of organisations who use a similar pitch to get people to pay for seminars on cruises. I am not saying Garry's mob is one of these (is that enough to throw the lawyers?).

They generally talk about IBC's, Private Banks, or "Going Offshore". The investments over the years have included hedge funds, derivative instruments and "international bank bills or settlements" and "bearer shares". Often the promoters known less about these instruments than any reasonably financially literate individual (but they sound good).

Ultimately, there is the promise of secret knowledge that banks (or the rich) have been using for years and can now be had by little old me.

But they never answer this question...
if the international banking community is using these techniques to earn 20% per month, why do they make their cash available to me at 7.5% pa?

Just wondering.

Paul Zagoridis
Dreamspinner

Reply: 5.1.1.1

My question is simple:
If its so good, why are they wasting their time telling others? Quite frankly, if I knew all this, I would be sitting on an island, surrounded by naked girls, and not be
wasting my time with you lot.
What, they want us to be really rich?
OK, do it for free. Someone once told me that the more you give, the more comes back.
I can just see myself telling the Mayor of Hong Kong about my three investment properties and how I'm ready to take the next step!
Sam

Reply: 5.1.1.1.1

Running the words "Garry Compton" through the Google search engine makes for interesting research!

Ric

Reply: 6

Hi There
I am new to this forum and I found Garry Compton's post interesting.
But what I found even more interesting is that Garry put his name to it and he should be applauded for that. I know a Garry Compton and if the poster and this Garry are one and the same I say "good on you".
But to those wackers who have replied to his post and who are too scared to be identifiable....names like "The Wife" "Go Anna" "Ten of Diamonds" "Ric1" etc etc etc .....YOU HAVE NO CREDITABILITY AT ALL... as far as I am concerned.
Having said that I look forward to future interaction on this forum with REAL PEOPLE.
Thank You

Juri And that IS my real name

Reply: 6.1

But....that IS my name...

Oh woe is me...I rue the day my mother thought of calling me "The"

TW

Reply: 6.1.1

But TW - at least its better than "a"!

Steve G