Lease/Option properties wanted: QLD

Hi All.
I am looking for some one who can help purchase property in Brisbane via a lease option. Must know the ins and outs. Purchases to be in up and coming areas and not no growth suburbs. Will pay for the service. Urgent reply sought.
Also, if TW has any to sell via an option, I will be quite interested . Let's do a deal.

Cheers, Sam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Sam.

What sort of properties are you looking at?

Units/Houses etc etc....

How variable is your price range?

I am selling in Brisbane at the moment and would be willing to lease option it. You can email me at [email protected] if you so wish and we can chat further.

Cheers
Robert

Reply: 2

Sorry Sam, I dont have anything for option, what are you looking for? I can introduce you to some mighty fine looking houses ;o), email me.

Cheers, TW
~Life is a daring adventure, or nothing at all~

Reply: 2.1

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the reply.
I'm looking for houses that are in capital growth areas and that may needsome cosmetic work.
What I don't want are homes in dead areas that are only good for wraps or LO's.

I realise that it is diffficult to LO in good areas, however, I will consider paying extra for the priviledge ie fiar market val +

If you fit the criteria, e mail direct with your contact details.
Cheers, Sam.

I have flown ecconomy, and I have flown First Class. First Class is much better!

Reply: 2.1.1

Sam, Im doing all my own cosmetic do overs in good growth areas, I dont want to sound wierd, but if they are cosmetic do overs in good areas, why would I want to option them?

Am I missing something?

TW
~Life is a daring adventure, or nothing at all~

Back