Lease Options

W

WebBoard

I went to the site Creative Real Estate Investing and there was the article on lease options, and they were selling the book called "Australian lease option handbook".

Has anyone got any feedback on this book or any others on lease options that they have found to be good.

thanks in advance

Gurbinder

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Gurbinder,

I've purchased the book but haven't read it yet so can't comment about it. It is written by Andrew Gray who was a regular poster on the forum last year. He promoted the idea of buying cashflow positive properties. No doubt he used the Lease Option technique and his book is probably based on some of his methods as well as others.

I've attached a scanned copy of the contents to give you an idea of what's in the book. The book has 98 pages and is A4 size. It seems Andrew prints off copies as they are ordered. He even includes your name on the front cover of the book.

I also checked Amazon.com and is slim pickin's in the Lease Option area. Stephen Mettling has written a book but most of his books are out of print now.

All 11 matches for "Mettling, Stephen R."

1. Modern Residential Financing Methods : Tools of the Trade
by Stephen R. Mettling, Gerald R. Cortesi (Paperback - December 1989)

2. Selling Creative Financing
by Stephen R. Mettling
Out of Print--Limited Availability

3. Rapid Payoff Mortgages and Growing Equity Mortgages
by Stephen R. Mettling

4. Buydown agreements
by Stephen R. Mettling

5. Lease Options and Lease Purchases
by Stephen R. Mettling

6. Broker Liability in Creative Financing (Residential Financing Resource Library)
by Ronald Friedman, et al

7. Buying Versus Renting : Analyzing the Alternatives
by Stephen R. Mettling

8. The graduated payment mortgage (GPM), the pledged account mortgage (PAM), the FLIP mortgage
by Stephen R. Mettling

9. Principles of real estate practice
by Stephen R. Mettling

10. Equity Participation Agreements in Residential Financing (Creative Financing Skill Development Series)
by Stephen R. Mettling

11. Contract for Deed
by Stephen R Mettling

Last edited by a moderator:
Back