Lend someone cost of car space for purchase, then buy carspace from them?

I'm calling on the broad experience of Somersoft again.

Is the following scenario possible? What would I need to look out for? What costs might be involved?

- Help someone make a more realistic offer on a property (which includes a car space on separate title) by lending them the value of a car space.
- When they settle, I essentially purchase the ca rspace from them, which I've basically already paid for via the lent money.
- The property purchase would be for a SMSF which adds another layer of complexity, legal issues etc

Strata by-laws are a potential hurdle I am aware of.

Could a genius solicitor write up the necessary stuff to make this happen or is it not realistic?

most strata corps wont allow separate ownership or even sub lease due to security reasons.

froma finance persective I dunno a lender that would take a private park as security since while separate title its possibly an "attached" lot

ta
rolf

superfunds can only borrow to buy a single acquireable asset. It could be 2 assets on separate titles if they are all purchased together but if it can be dealt with separately then it may not be a single acquireable asset ATO SMSFR 2011/D1

Back