Lenders Never Cease to amaze

From Scratch WBC loan app 90 % + cap lmi

Lodged electronically and system declined, paper support docs registered to their system 2.28 pm 1/5

Formal approval same day, docs out 8am 2/5

Now why cant they all be like this :)

When SLA's dont get in the way of common sense lenders can do interesting things

ta
rolf

Good news, but this is probably because your application was the only one received that day!:D

lol - seems that way. The last few deals I've placed have gone unconditional within a day. Even a complex deal involving three applications, a couple of equity releases and a purchase was turned around in less than 24 hours. Admittedly it was sub 80% deal and no vals were required.

Nice to see that they still turned it around so quickly after the system decline though.

Cheers

Jamie

lol - seems that way. The last few deals I've placed have gone unconditional within a day. Even a complex deal involving three applications, a couple of equity releases and a purchase was turned around in less than 24 hours. Admittedly it was sub 80% deal and no vals were required.

Nice to see that they still turned it around so quickly after the system decline though.

Cheers

Jamie

True?! My last construction application took about 5 weeks! NAB more take less give

I went to CBA, presented all supporting documents to the lending manager. System approved after 10 minutes (on computer screen). After leaving the lending manager, I went back to work. 1 hours later, Offer Letter arrived my email.

Surprised!

Some days we get great service from banks, some days it's lousy.

This week it's mostly been the later. :(

I just booked a holiday to give me someone to smile about. :)

Back