Let the good times roll

Not sure if sharemarked is going into abyss yet - but this is beside the point.

It may get couple of bumps - but now even blind Freddy can see that it is terminally ill and sharemarket zombies are abiut to get their lesson.

Little reminder - I do not care what your opinion on the matter is. if it differs from mine - it is wrong. I predicted property boom in Sep 2008 (for which I endured a beating on this very so-called forum), I correctly predicted the dynamics of sharemarket (which was slump , then zombie rally to 80-90% of 2007 value and then real crash).

Feel free to listen this time or not to listen. Those who did not listen will lose even more money - guaranteed.

Ok, where we are? Oh, RBA. Surprise-surprise - panic rate cuts in store. Just like it has happened 2008. This time (as I predicted before) we going to go all the way down to 0%. Just tobe on the same page with the rest of the world.

Special thanks to RBA that we are going to meet the second leg of crisis with the highest interest rates in developed world. If after that Government would not sack this libtard-infested assylum which is only concerned about their own interests (which are keeping sharemarket afloat and helping Liberals not to plunge into political annihilation) - I would lose any respect to that Government. Now they have a carte blanche to kick those liberal dinosaurs out and plant their own people at RBA.

Then. The dollar. Of course i would like to see it plunging to 70c US, but do not think this is likely to happen. Thanking to the same RBA who were hiking rates when everybody else was thiking how to get hem below 0% - Australia noew on investment map. Of course retards who were placing money in our banks will be dumping dollar, but smart people who understand that it is time to dump US and euro - are definitely going to keep AUD on the high watermark level. Which is a bit pity - would have been better if we could put muzzle on imports and help exporters (I mean manufacturers and farmers). Miners deserve 99% tax.

Nevertheless, AUD is going to come off the boil a bit, which is going to create boom in Australian assets (I mean real assets - not shares). Companies, farms, factories, property - will become highly desirable.

Third. Not a secret that the most cashed up expats of AU are still out there. Not for long. They either packing up or think about packing up and flee back home. Thus increased demand for property.

Fourth. Crashing sharemarket (aka deinvestment from shares) equals to more investment into property. It is traditional that sharemarket zombies carry their bruised genitals into property to heal.

So welcome to good times (unless you are sharemarket zombie or renter).

If you are still thinking about buying property - you still have few weeks to snap what is left on the market.

One caveat though - if you planning to buy at the top end (which no person with brains would do) - you better wait. Posh properties are going to suffer. Likewise mining villages of Perth and Brisbane. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide - this is what is hot at the moment.

Ok, where we are? Oh, RBA. Surprise-surprise - panic rate cuts in store. Just like it has happened 2008. This time (as I predicted before) we going to go all the way down to 0%. Just tobe on the same page with the rest of the world.

Special thanks to RBA that we are going to meet the second leg of crisis with the highest interest rates in developed world. If after that Government would not sack this libtard-infested assylum which is only concerned about their own interests (which are keeping sharemarket afloat and helping Liberals not to plunge into political annihilation) - I would lose any respect to that Government. Now they have a carte blanche to kick those liberal dinosaurs out and plant their own people at RBA.

The RBA raised rates in 2007, for the first time ever, in the middle of an election campaign. If they were biased towards the Liberals, I doubt they would have done this.

Interesting post, though.

nearly lines up with what i've just witnessed last few weeks ToDo, esp with house prices and foreign investors nearly THROWING money off the plane before they land.

My stance has gone off centre to the bearish side for the stockmarket - very bearish.

but IIRC, a lot of people agreed with your prediction, just not at how you arrived at them. i don't think you need to be bitter.

Then. The dollar. Of course i would like to see it plunging to 70c US, but do not think this is likely to happen.

----

Which is a bit pity - would have been better if we could put muzzle on imports and help exporters (I mean manufacturers and farmers).

This is something I would like to see. It has been tough going for some of our exporters with the dollar so high. They would like nothing more than to see it come back to 70c.

It is traditional that sharemarket zombies carry their bruised genitals into property to heal.

I don't know if they'll be bruised much this time but even if they were, property is a chopping block in itself and investors wouldn't risk losing their b..ls all together by going into another ponzi scheme...:eek::D

From what I see there is a lot of uncertainty around and this translates to fear and irrational behaviour.

The moves by the EU and the US to regulate financial markets are also fuelling the situation as large players are adjusting their positions and ducking for cover.

I think this is only temporary and unless something really bad comes out of the EU things should quieten down.

all i know is that i wished i possessed a commercial quanitity of whatever he is smoking.
I wouldnt need to bother about about calculating intrinsic values for shares.
Given a commerical quanity, and given the apparent hallucinogeic effects, i could make millions:D

Third. Not a secret that the most cashed up expats of AU are still out there. Not for long. They either packing up or think about packing up and flee back home. Thus increased demand for property.

One caveat though - if you planning to buy at the top end (which no person with brains would do) - you better wait. Posh properties are going to suffer. Likewise mining villages of Perth and Brisbane. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide - this is what is hot at the moment.

so these cashed up expats are rushing home to buy flats in western sydney?

this sydneycentric thinking is about as redundant as the USD. Weight of volume and history will carry it for now but they are walking in the footsteps of the dinosaurs. having said that, i do think sydney will always retain a strong tourist industry, the harbour, bondi and all that.

Todo
To give you an idea of what is happening to the share markets read this
Humans' Rational And Irrational Buying Behaviour Is Mirrored In Monkeys
Science Daily (July 11, 2005) — New Haven, Conn. -- The basic economic theory that people work harder to avoid losing money than they do to make money is shared by monkeys, suggesting this trait has a long evolutionary history, according to a Yale University study under review by the Journal of Political Economy.

This phenomenon, known as "loss aversion," refers to the tendency for people to strongly prefer avoiding losses to acquiring gains. "A large body of studies suggest that losses are more than twice as psychologically powerful as gains,
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/07/050710202457.htm

Back