Libel and Somersoft

always_learning said:
My companies PMT version 3.2 is 132% better at generating java dumps, and his product has girl germs. *1
[*1] According to Icelandic girl guide association

Didn't we buy your company yet ? Must be on the to-do list :p

(this is fun!)

... and by the way - we're not afraid of girl germs, we win awards for our diversity - we have both girl germs and boy germs ! :D

(sorry for the off-topic post).

Here's a link to a dividend trading system that would stack up well against other strategies and a link to a thread about the strategy.

www.exdividendwatchlist.com.au

http://www.reefcap.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000389.html

I've been quite pleased with my results from loosely following the divdend trading strategy over the last 8 months. The guy who has provided details of the strategy has posted his results for the last 3 years-you need to read through the thread to find these (they are in the last few posts).

Ajax

Two comments, whether or not to the point.

I asked earlier whether Steve's system was mechanical enough to be back proven against existing data. I haven't seen an answer, but it was a curiousity question, not a burning issue. The idea of comparing it to BillL's though is specious. BillL's certainly does have a level of judgement and it starts with what stocks to pick. As a result, picking blue chips for him invalidates the result. It'd be like doing the same to Thommo, who (I get the impression) doesn't have that much to do with blue chip stocks.

The other point comes down to respect, regardless of legal threats. At one stage I felt that my integrity was being threatened/criticised and I responded. The person in question assured me that it was not his/her intention to do so and that (more or less) was that.

We can't see each other's faces (except these ones :) :rolleyes: :cool: ) and so netiquette is crucial. Try it, you'll love the reponse.

And while I'm sharing the love around, Steve, could we have less bolding and fewer capitals? It's like trying to read Brad Sugars :eek: , it hurts my eyes.

Conciliatory smilie ---> :)

quiggles said:
I asked earlier whether Steve's system was mechanical enough to be back proven against existing data.

Steve, could we have less bolding and fewer capitals?
HI QUIGGLES, :D

Yes I can simulate back to 1985. (20 years of data)
This is interesting because it includes 1987, 1997 and 2001.

As a teaser . . . I will demonstrate all of this at Forum Investor Group evenings. :p

I encourage all the skeptics to attend. (Ahem skepticism is good :))

2nd QueSTIOn

OKAY then :rolleyes:

Regards,

Steve

quiggles said:
It's like trying to read Brad Sugars :eek: , it hurts my eyes.
If you told Brad that, it would be a LOOSING argument (I wrote him a polite email to let him know the word "losing" is misspelt throughout his book Billionaire in Training, but he never replied. (He might still be looking for his editor) :) (Further conciliatory smile)

I didn't bother writing to him on such a pendantic point - he's obviously not a grammarian in training, or his prose would use emphasis, not typefaces to make a point. It's a shocking editing job, however - typos all over the place.

That said he's richer and younger than I am.

Brad's spelling

"I didn't bother writing to him on such a pendantic point" - actually I wrote a fairly polite letter saying I enjoyed his book a lot and that a simple typo like that just detracted from the message because it was one of the first things you encountered.

Anyway, I am sure he is not loosing any money or loosing any sleep over it either. He's richer and younger than me too. But I think my wife is better looking than his. (but I have to say that)

:p

Back