Liberal Federal Govt

WW:

Tcocaro, if it's any consolation, he thinks he knows about health needs/procedures as much as NBN, an embarrassingly lack of knowledge in this post too. A jumped up physiotherapist with a very big sense of himself and all Australians needs. Motivated by a sense of political righteousness and absolute bias. Has anyone given serious contention WW maybe Tony Abbotts little/older illegitimate brother?:p

He picks out one more, minor issue and considers that to be all health service requirements. Ridiculous post!

Great post. Kudos.

I don't think WW thinks he knows everything but what I do take away from reading his posts is a heavily prejudiced political persuasion that makes him convinced that anything said in the contrary of his (libs view) is either political spin... and any facts provided are doctored by collaborators and political conspirators of the labor party.

Could money be used elsewhere? Of course it can but thats always the case!

Personally I think, spending billions on hornets and JSF planes from the USA for example is absurd but thats just my opinion. I am just happy to see the government spend money on things I will actually see, touch and use.

WW:

Tcocaro, if it's any consolation, he thinks he knows about health needs/procedures as much as NBN, an embarrassingly lack of knowledge in this post too. A jumped up physiotherapist with a very big sense of himself and all Australians needs. Motivated by a sense of political righteousness and absolute bias. Has anyone given serious contention WW maybe Tony Abbotts little/older illegitimate brother?:p

He picks out one more, minor issue and considers that to be all health service requirements. Ridiculous post!

I don't think WW thinks he knows everything but what I do take away from reading his posts is a heavily prejudiced political persuasion that makes him convinced that anything said in the contrary of his (libs view) is either political spin... and any facts provided are doctored by collaborators and political conspirators of the labor party.

Could money be used elsewhere? Of course it can but thats always the case!

Personally for instance spending billions on hornets and JSF planes from the USA is absurd but thats just my opinion. I am just happy to see the government spend money on things I will actually see, touch and use.

A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. As OO pointed out, just because your friend is a radiologist doesn't mean you know about the needs of the entire health system.

He's so lacking in awareness that he doesn't see his own biases, and there is no acceptance of any views that contradict with his strong right wing opinions.

And his opinions are delivered as if they are fact. That's the bit that gets up my nose the most. They are just opinions, and one is not more valid or important than another.

For all those Libs supporters saying it wont last - You are probably right and guess what - the labour GOVERNMENT probably doeasnt care. As most scribes are saying a new election would be a preferable for the labour party. The ones who will miss out will be the greens (less of a protest vote) and those votes will go Labours way.

So labour returns with a bigger majority.

Joh was many things - canny, corrupt, manipulating, dishonest, as mad as a march hare and extremely lucky to avoid criminal conviction. One thing he certainly was not was brave.
Up till about 1983 you could still ring Sir-Joh up at night if he was on the farm,or Lady Flo would answer and tell you when was the best time to call,very simple man back the then,the one thing he had was foward thinking ,,plus he went through the legal system like anyone else,plus what is your idea of corrupt manipulating dishonest Governments :rolleyes:over the next three months you are going to see a lot of that in Australia..willair..

Joh was many things - canny, corrupt, manipulating, dishonest, as mad as a march hare and extremely lucky to avoid criminal conviction. One thing he certainly was not was brave.
Lest somebody else mistakenly believe I intended a compliment, I didn't mean brave in the sense of "courageous", I meant "brave" in inverted commas, where it's a euphemism for a much less flattering adjective. ;)

OO, because Tim quoted you, I've seen your last post.

How about sharing your education and commercial experience? I feel I know so little about you.

If you're aware of how ftth broadband can be used cost effectively in the health sector, then do tell.

hi all
what if there was a deal done
but the deal was that no one wanted to go back to the polls
so abbott says one goes with me and two go with gillard but you vote my deals thru
so gillards deals if abbott doesn't like them the amegos then stick with abbott but change the deals so it gets up
if a deal like this was done it would be very interesting
like having two spies in the others camp.
keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
as they said they went with the weaker group
maybe this was a ploy
maybe what they want to get thru they can't with gillard or abbott because of the political system and they did a deal to put thru supply
the question is the supply of what
was just thinking this
but it does in my mind have a bit of truth not sure if it is real
worth thinking about anyway
mr abbott has said very little maybe thats because he knows the real deals done
and aussie I find your post very funny not sure if was meant to be.
labour will win with a bigger margin.
reading that you would take it they won
and that made me laugh
if you look at the numbers no one won
if it was a chess game it was stale mate
and one team asked for a judge to rule
they did not win
yes they made government but they did not win
even the amegos have said that they don't vote with them nor are they on their side they are there to prolong not to win.
so to say they would win with a larger majority
one problem with that
you have to have a majority first.
who would win have no idea but for me no one won
but I am worried that we may well lose alot before this train wreck hits the wall.
and no I am not a lib or labour
but I do like a laugh

Is the statement below a fact (as it looks) or a wild speculative guess?

Why do you Liberal supporters do so much of this scare mongering stuff? Is it fear?

You'd say the same about anyone not a rabid Marxist Gordie.

Keating and Constantinidis pig farm deal
Graham Richardson's Offset Alpine.
For ideologues who take the high moral ground for a more just world, the hypocrisy is thick.

OO, because Tim quoted you, I've seen your last post.

How about sharing your education and commercial experience? I feel I know so little about you.

If you're aware of how ftth broadband can be used cost effectively in the health sector, then do tell.

1. You cannot handle the truth, an unpreparedness or insight on so many levels I'm thinking of buying you and turning you into a multi level carpark facility.

2. Over the past 3 years at least, you (generally speaking) show consistent history and behaviour of:

Reductio ad absurdum (Latin: "reduction to the absurd")

...and:

3: "I feel I know so little about you."

Good grief, don't go getting all touchy, feely, fuzzy, on me WW!

More importantly, the logic of even posting you an answer is absurd on behalf, you have me on ignore. This is all so stupid, and nonsense I find it hilarious.:p:):D

Seriosly though, you know quite well radiology diagnostic services are only a very, "very" small (albeit important) part of healthcare in communities. Do your own research and homework Winnie.

Get real.

I do value and appreciate physios, I'm not physio bashing here, just stupidity and ignorance.

HAHAHA!!....classic stuff...if i could give you kudos i would. Love it!

1. You cannot handle the truth, an unpreparedness or insight on so many levels I'm thinking of buying you and turning you into a multi level carpark facility.

I think WW just needs more life experience.....im not talking about years, im talking about experience. Then again, i feel that way about most Liberal, right wing conservatives.

Keating and Constantinidis pig farm deal
Graham Richardson's Offset Alpine.
For ideologues who take the high moral ground for a more just world, the hypocrisy is thick.

WW, you're not seriously going to start defending Joh now are you? Joh was in a "class" of his own, to compare him with Keating, Richardson, Russ Hinze, NSW State ministers, whomever, is ridiculous. His systematic abuse of powers and corruption was unprecedented and will never be permitted to be repeated. Well, until the next Queensland peanut comes along anyway.

NBN in the country

Some feedback from people in the country about the need for the NBN:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...to-cost-billions/story-fn59niix-1225916138585

I know it is reported in The Australian (some skepticism and conspiration theory is allowed in this thread) but you have to read what the constituents in rural areas think about the NBN. It seems Windsor's argument about the role NBN can play to arrest the decline in rural population is an over-simplification of a complex web of issues. Certainly, with NBN facilities, living in the bush can be a delight if affordable and at the cost of giving up on other essentials. :confused:

I took you off ignore for a short spell OO......and your retort adds, well, nothing.

I've done my own research re health sector use of FTTH. That's what backs my view.

What I am curious about is what backs yours?
I mean surely you have formed your views on more than "wild sexual activities" and growing a vege patch.

You say radiology is only a small part of community health care.
Now how does that thought translate to FTTH improving community health care?

I am all ears OO.

Evan, do you work in the public or private sector? If the public, then how do you reconcile with your political and life philosophy, spending so much time on a forum wasting tax payers' money?

If the private, the dissonance between your politics and life experience must be deafening.

usual OO evasive and low brow drivel

Thommo - you may be right mate, but to be honest, I'm amazed it got as far as it did before degenerating. It's all good - nothing wrong with a bit of fiery passionate discussion. Makes for entertaining reading.

I took you off ignore for a short spell OO......and your retort adds, well, nothing.

I've done my own research re health sector use of FTTH. That's what backs my view.

What I am curious about is what backs yours?
I mean surely you have formed your views on more than "wild sexual activities" and growing a vege patch.

You say radiology is only a small part of community health care.
Now how does that thought translate to FTTH improving community health care?

I am all ears OO.

Evan, do you work in the public or private sector? If the public, then how do you reconcile with your political and life philosophy, spending so much time on a forum wasting tax payers' money?

If the private, the dissonance between your politics and life experience must be deafening.

This is way below the belt, and unfortunately its typical of WW's arguing style.

I agree with Sunfish, it's a shame it's degenerated to this drivel. Might be time to update the ol' ignore list, me thinks. This type of bs adds nothing to the SS experience.

Back