Life advise....

Congratulations to the people that just clearly demonstrated throughout this thread that some of us focus on the road ahead and some of us focus on the bugs on the windscreen. Its me that has pity for them ;)

Not sure if I'm one of the bug focusers but I stand by my advice: it is the little things that will ultimately stuff you up.
Let me put it another way- when I have clients come in with "big picture" plans and no idea of how to deal with the small details- then it is a sign of bad things to come. There seems to be a common ideology of "It's some one else's problem-I'm looking at the macro picture" or perhaps "Don't sweat the little stuff" but these people are hounded by the legal problems that follow.

It may have been a bit harsh to bang on about your typo but I hope you get my point. It was not meant to discourage you but it was meant to have you polish your product.

That's just mean. I am sure I as an editor could pick holes in everything you write.

Or

That's just mean! I am sure I, as an Editor, could pick holes in everything you write.

But we digress and I'm no Rhodes scholar myself, I'm just lucky that word will highlight errors ;)

JKWS, as posted and acknowledged, you're a kid. re: the below

My battle is this, I'm property mad. My dream is to one day own a development company, doing deals and giving the world functional beautiful and most importantly affordable property's to enjoy.

It's a no brainer; speak to JamesGG, CoastyMike or many of the learned accountants on this site and begin with the end (Development Company) in mind):confused:

Onwards and Upwards Champ :D

Read some of the great threads on the forum by MTR, Westminster, Rockstar, Blacky, Ausprop, Oscar etc

That's just mean!

ha ha. No, I wasn't exclaiming it.

'I am sure I, as an Editor ,,,'

Wrong. Only proper nouns have initial caps; generic (indefinite) nouns do not. And 'editor' in that context is a generic noun.

And by the way I'm no Rhodes scholar either. I'm not pedantic when it comes to the way people spell. Believe me, everyone makes mistakes, including me. I just didn't like people being mean to JKWS. He hadn't come here for an English lesson.

Thanks Property Girl

I just gloss over people posting advice or advise, then or than, sometimes it's fast or fat fingers, typo's, or WORD set to American rather than English. I am more oft than not, a culprit :(

Back