Life - its not all beer and skittles

So as of today - all three units are rented out generating a total of $1970/wk (gross).
Given that I have been servicing finance to date from cash-flow its a nice little 'perk' and gives me a nice bump in cash-flow.

So - I guess thats about it. Done and dusted. Thanks for watching.

Blacky

So as of today - all three units are rented out generating a total of $1970/wk (gross).
Given that I have been servicing finance to date from cash-flow its a nice little 'perk' and gives me a nice bump in cash-flow.

So - I guess thats about it. Done and dusted. Thanks for watching.

Blacky
Net?????...

Net, a snitch below $500/wk.

That is a good result in terms of cash flow, $26,000 pa.

So you hold your 3 villas in excellent area/suburb and you also have depreciation, I think probably around $7,000 per villa.

This income is similar to what I will achieve for Spearwood, however I have to sell 2 villas, and just access the equity from 1 villas.

Good result, considering the location and beautiful villas, have you ever thought of having one as your primary residence??

MTR:)

Net, a snitch below $500/wk.

REALLY enjoyed reading this thread, thank you so so much for sharing. At $500 net per week, you deserve much more credit than you've been giving yourself. You've turned a nightmare into something positive, with hopefully much more capital gains to follow, well done :)

have you ever thought of having one as your primary residence??

MTR:)

No. Firstly I don't live in oz, nor will I any time soon.
Plus I wouldn't anyway, as they don't suit my lifestyle. I need room for multiple boats, cars, sheds, etc. and they are too flash for me in an area which is too fancy. The neighbors would never let me in. :D

Blacky

No. Firstly I don't live in oz, nor will I any time soon.
Plus I wouldn't anyway, as they don't suit my lifestyle. I need room for multiple boats, cars, sheds, etc. and they are too flash for me in an area which is too fancy. The neighbors would never let me in. :D

Blacky

Fair enough, your next project needs to be Balga then:p

Fair enough, your next project needs to be Balga then:p

Nah, My cars still run, so need something slightly better than balga :p

Interesting I just looked at thread views in "adding value". This thread sits third in the list only to Westminsters two development threads.

Hopefully others got as much out of it as I did.

Blacky

Nah, My cars still run, so need something slightly better than balga :p

Interesting I just looked at thread views in "adding value". This thread sits third in the list only to Westminsters two development threads.

Hopefully others got as much out of it as I did.

Blacky

Holy crap!!! I never even saw that you could sort by views. I'm sitting here wondering why people have viewed mine 70,000 plus times.

They are pretty saga-ish and require multiple viewing for the 350-400 posts I guess.

Back