Lift financial literacy, create wealth

Hi Quiggles,
funny you should mention that my daughter Tricia should read API magazine story "Young Guns", slept in a little last Sunday and staggered out of bed.

Had this feeling someone was in the lounge room, "yep" Tricia, came for a visit early and found her sitting on the lounge reading my last months copy of API. What story!!, "Young Guns". This created a dicussion on each of the 3 individuals featured in that story. She commented on things that I had not even seen within the article. "Man" I suddenly saw the investor in my daughter.

I have a younger daughter ,Stephanie, she is following in her sisters footsteps, she moved to Cairns this week where she just got a fulltime job, has the money for a deposit, but is waiting for her boy friend to join up with her when his transfer to Cairns comes up in May. My broker is based in Cairns, my daughter and her boyfriend have already been advise they they have no problem what so ever in buying a home, except for Steph not having a full time job for 3 months. That is why she has gone up 3 months before him, so on his arrival they can start to look for their first home.

I know that in a few years I will be reading about my daughters, their older brother "well that is a different story" LOL.

Proud dad
John.

PS Stephanie is only 19yo

Back