Linking all IP's in wealthbuilder

W

WebBoard

Hi

I would like to use the Wealthbuilder view to analyse and forecast for my existing IP's which are all different. I seem however to only be able to do this for one - when I increase the IP number, it copies the profile of the existing IP. Is there anyway to link my 2 IP's with my current PPOR in Wealthbuilder view (and to put in other IP's as they arise)?

Lucinda

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

The Wealth Builder provides an interactive means of planning your portfolio into the future. However, it can only do so if it is dealing with a single well-defined investment property that also has the finance etc well defined. Properties to be purchased in later years will be projected versions of the property so defined.

To achieve a cash flow simulation of different properties, you would need to use the Portfolio Analysis feature in the software. While this is primarily designed for cash flow analysis of an existing portfolio, you can look at future cash flows simply by specifying the appropriate year in the Input Column of the Investment Analysis spreadsheet before saving it as a file. The Portfolio Analysis feature is described in the Special Topics section of the on-line Help manual. Each property needs to be defined in a separate file and then you create a portfolio by specifying the files which make it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back