Liverpool NSW?

I have some IP,s in the Liverpool area.
Never a problem to rent and I have had long term tenants.
Liverpool area generally has low vacancy rates...but you have to keep the IP nice and inviting to tenants.

Used to live on Bathurst St. in the CBD but the traffic was getting bad...and is now much worse.

The property cycle has pretty much peaked so your next buying point is when interest rates rise and mortgagees have to sell out quickly.
Otherwise you will be paying a premium for any OTP or other unit there.

That said, there are the deals that come up every now and again....so if you can work the numbers then go for it.

Good luck.

I keep seeing hookers plying their trade along Goulburn St and the Hume Highway near the shops there at Warwick Farm. Anyone else notice them?

I keep seeing hookers plying their trade along Goulburn St and the Hume Highway near the shops there at Warwick Farm. Anyone else notice them?

I drive by this area often as I live nearby.....
These are the skanks from Warwick Farm area....police clear them out regularly but they keep coming back.
Same, same Gt Western Highway at Eastern Creek.......

Gotta make a living somehow.......or too much ice!....:eek:

I drive by this area often as I live nearby.....
These are the skanks from Warwick Farm area....police clear them out regularly but they keep coming back.
Same, same Gt Western Highway at Eastern Creek.......

Gotta make a living somehow.......or too much ice!....:eek:

So they are hookers!

Umm... I'll be back in an hour or so, some thing has just popped up.

theres more apartments popping up around the south of liverpool right now.

2 bedders, for less than $350k.

Appears to be positively geared IPs well at least neutral.

Might take a swing with those and also bank on the potential growth of Liverpool.

I read that with Badgery's Creek airport will commence construction in 2016, that will mean an influx of tradies and construction companies into the area which will boost demand for rental properties and eventually the rental prices.

Liverpool council has marked out the whole northern, western and southern aspects of the CBD as development areas as well as turn one of the streets into an 'Eat street'.

Along with the infrastructure in place, it's possible that Liverpool may continue to see demand at these levels until the airport construction starts.

However, if interest rates rise towards the end of next year I think that's when we'll see a dip in the demand and prices as mortgage stress will be more evident in a lower socio-economic area like Liverpool (a good buying opportunity!).

I read that with Badgery's Creek airport will commence construction in 2016, that will mean an influx of tradies and construction companies into the area which will boost demand for rental properties and eventually the rental prices.

Liverpool council has marked out the whole northern, western and southern aspects of the CBD as development areas as well as turn one of the streets into an 'Eat street'.

Along with the infrastructure in place, it's possible that Liverpool may continue to see demand at these levels until the airport construction starts.

However, if interest rates rise towards the end of next year I think that's when we'll see a dip in the demand and prices as mortgage stress will be more evident in a lower socio-economic area like Liverpool (a good buying opportunity!).

So now it seem the interest rate will drop......buy?

I wrote a long reply to this, browser crashed... so here is the short version.

Work started right after announcement, of course it will ramp up, but this is something that has been on the cards for a long time & who knows, with money problems it may get put on hold too.

I think the areas around the airport have already built in the expectations of the airport. Many people talking to me paint a picture of a golden goose, but I think they have rose glasses on possibly.

I have people who are new to Australia giving me investment tips on property in Sydney SW, just like cab drivers started to give tips on stocks.

Not to mention the infrastructure is a mess, I cringe every time I think about how long it has taken to ad one measly lane to the M5, I thought they were adding 2 & if they made it 4 from the start it was not big enough to cope with the expansion that exists today.

We have no government with vision, they all only react, clearly none of them have to travel around the city, however

Disregarding the airport, I think the Liverpool area will clean up over time, some in the council have visions for the area.

I wrote a long reply to this, browser crashed... so here is the short version.

Work started right after announcement, of course it will ramp up, but this is something that has been on the cards for a long time & who knows, with money problems it may get put on hold too.

I think the areas around the airport have already built in the expectations of the airport. Many people talking to me paint a picture of a golden goose, but I think they have rose glasses on possibly.

I have people who are new to Australia giving me investment tips on property in Sydney SW, just like cab drivers started to give tips on stocks.

Not to mention the infrastructure is a mess, I cringe every time I think about how long it has taken to ad one measly lane to the M5, I thought they were adding 2 & if they made it 4 from the start it was not big enough to cope with the expansion that exists today.

We have no government with vision, they all only react, clearly none of them have to travel around the city, however

Disregarding the airport, I think the Liverpool area will clean up over time, some in the council have visions for the area.

There are lots of re-zoning of low density into medium density within liverpool city. I have a property @ liverpool (within 1.5 km from Liverpool Westfield) that I bought in 2009 and the price went up quite a bit over the past 5 years ?? may be due to subdivision and medium density development (townhouses/duplexes) around the area.

Back