loan provider

W

WebBoard

Help. I'm currently have three IP's with Aussie (6.70%) however I'm told by a broker that I could do better by switching to another provider - Westpac professional. Certainly the rate is cheaper even allowing for the annual fee. It makes sense but I would appreciate some feedback. I just want the lowest cost - no frills.

All comments appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Anon

Three deals and not looking for flexibility ?

Three core rules for IP finance in my book are:

1. Flexibility
2. Flexibility
3. Flexibility

Unless you have debt exceeding a mill ++, the cheapest rates around are of little real "saving".

Westpac Premier Advantage combines best rate 6.22 var with very good flex. Bye Bye Aussie

Rolf

Reply: 1.1

Rolf,

What are the details of the Westpac Premier Advantage mortgage. I can't find any details on WestPacs web site.

Ian

Reply: 1.1.1

Hiya Ian

Your broker should be able to help with the fine details.

Similar to most of the proff packs.

Variable rates down to 6.22 across a range of great products, no app fees, 300 per year running cost, also provides for Fee free credit card and savings account.

To qualify - 60 k income for primary earner incl rental income. need 250 k lend with Westpac to get that rate, even ok with 150 k though where rate is 6.32.

Ta
Rolf

Reply: 3

cba/colonail offer .5% off var rate as prof pack and are the only ones to offer .25% off fixed rates.

Suncorp have a good pro pack no app fee ,no on going , one yearly fee $250

many many others

Email me if u need any further info

Good hunting

Victor

Back