Loan repayment spreadsheet (with offset feature)

Hi all

Before trying to figure out if I can do this myself, has anyone here come across or created a spreadsheet that will show loan repayments that also includes an offset feature?

I seem to be able to set up a spreadsheet in excel using it's PMT function for a simple loan, showing dates, repayments, how much I owe at a certain time and how many repayments are left, etc. I would like to be able to factor in an offset account though. Is anyone here aware of such a spreadsheet/program?

Ta
Steve

Deve said:
Hi all

Before trying to figure out if I can do this myself, has anyone here come across or created a spreadsheet that will show loan repayments that also includes an offset feature?

I seem to be able to set up a spreadsheet in excel using it's PMT function for a simple loan, showing dates, repayments, how much I owe at a certain time and how many repayments are left, etc. I would like to be able to factor in an offset account though. Is anyone here aware of such a spreadsheet/program?

Ta
Steve

Here's a simple one I knocked up.. you can vary the offset balance and the actual payment made to suit.. could have errors in it :)

Attachments

• OffSetModel.xls
    67 KB · Views: 6,143
Back