loans.com.au - 4.75%

Cheapest rate is the only thing I want from my bank. My loan was similar - $990k for PPOR and $436 for IP refinance and mate settled on a similar amount a week after me and neither of us have a bad word to say about them. If your just looking for cheap rates then go for it.

As for service, I've only spoken to them a few times, couple of times when applying for the loan and then they rang me on the day of settlement to let me know everything had gone through. Other than that I do everything online.

I have a loan with loans.com.au for over 2 years. So far very happy with them. Website is great. You can do most of the transactions using their website. Customer service is also great. Never had any issues with my loan.

I am thinking about loans.com.au at 4.49%, but for those concerned about it being a non bank lender, bankwest are offering their "premium select" 4.79% no monthly fees, no establishment fees (though loans.com.au charge for the valuation) and offset account, similar to what I'd be setting up with loans.com.au ... (based on $1.2m <80% LVR)

Last edited:
I am thinking about loans.com.au at 4.49%, but for those concerned about it being a non bank lender, bankwest are offering their "premium select" 4.79% no monthly fees, no establishment fees (though loans.com.au charge for the valuation) and offset account, similar to what I'd be setting up with loans.com.au ... (based on $1.2m <80% LVR)

Ask BWA users about their experience in approval times and post settlement work ...............

ta
rolf

Back