LOE here we come

Well I'm just not sure about that evand.

Your suggestion of dealing with a "shiny bum" high up in the Bank is exactly what I have been doing for the last 14 years with them. Trouble is, the excellent Banker who I transacted all of our business with got promoted elsewhere.

The clown who replaced him, has been nothing but a brick wall for normal dealings. I didn't even want to bring up the LOE question, cos I knew he'd laugh. Anyway, against my better judgement, I've already done as you've suggested and approached him.....and as expected, he just laughed and said "you've got to be kidding me, of course not." I took that as a no.

Hi Dazz

Probably been mentioned before and you have probably tried but would there be anyway of getting the old guy, the new guy and you to have a meeting together so as hopefully the old guy could set the new guy straight on some of his "issues"

Dave

Last edited:
I would have thought with a large net worth you would be a devotee of the guy with the bad haircut. Trump.

Maybe the question you have not entertained is 'What's in it for the individual/s you are dealing with in the Bank'?

I know what the guy with the bad haircut did! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Dazz, don't you know how to set your own goals yet?

Maybe my point was a bit misleading. The issue has nothing to do with setting goals. If you talk the the very wealthy the issue becomes in part preservation of that asset base.
When people are starting off they can take higher risks because their own earning power relative to their asset base is greater. As the asset base increases, the importance of the asset base relative to earnings power increases.
Speak to private wealth managers who deal with the seriously rich and you will see what i mean (and no im definately not in this categeory:rolleyes:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back