LOL! Just Had to Share

Ok, had a bad day... just looked at the FB page for Gladstone... had my little say.... :mad:

Really some ppl in this world are a waste of oxgen....

What's a Facebook ??

It's the opposite to a 'YouTube'........which is not of the same engineering specification as an 'S' bend, but all three items are useful in processing the same $hit!!

You might also like to know the latest sludge pumping technology is a thing they call 'Twit-ter'. This is an appropriate vehicle for all the brain dead twats, er....sorry twits, to spend their day jettisoning into cyberspace all of their inane and utterly useless $hit that they feel the rest of the so called 'connected' universe needs to know.

Methinks all four items are indeed 'connected' by the wastes of space sometimes called twats, but for the sake of this definition we'll call conduits, that use them. One flaw with this waste processing network is the lack of an outlet or discharge; this by default means the system and its users tend to be pretty much full of and good for......$hit.

Disclaimer: the above technical description is very distinct and far removed from what I am doing now in using this particular technological medium to provide valuable information to inquiring minds.

Ian. tweet.....tweet......****......twit

This is why I always Facebook potential tenants - you just never know what they've put out there.

I've got a few friends who loathe FB too and good for them - no property manager or employer will be able to Facebook them, but I like being able to keep up to date with everyone without necessarily having to ring every week. The people that post blow by blow accounts of the day just get unsubscribed - so don't hurt their feelings (they are still important to me!) but not forced to read all about the details of their day.

I like facebook to keep in touch with family and friends that live overseas, or in other states ... and some of the business pages I've liked are good too.

Although, I do have a rule. Unless I would stop and have a real conversation (not just a hello) with them in the street, they do not become a friend.

I also have my page closed right down so that only "friends" can see anything. It's amazing how many people don't close their page down to friends only ... okay ... so sometimes I snoop ...

I like facebook to keep in touch with family and friends that live overseas, or in other states ... and some of the business pages I've liked are good too.

Although, I do have a rule. Unless I would stop and have a real conversation (not just a hello) with them in the street, they do not become a friend.

I also have my page closed right down so that only "friends" can see anything. It's amazing how many people don't close their page down to friends only ... okay ... so sometimes I snoop ...

Yeah, i'm pretty cute, hey!

Back