Lomas - Where to start?

All of those people are worth listening to in their own right. I prefer listening to what they have to say when they're not influenced by Margaret's pov. There are times when they need to have the guts to speak from their own experience and not simply echo what ML says.
I love ML but sometimes she gets stuck in patterns and can't or won't change. Then suddenly she does.
A pet hate I have atm is her assumption that property investors won't live in the kinds of properties that make good investments. Maybe her generation won't but the rest of us will 'cause we might not have the choice!
Another one that she kept pushing was that it's better to buy sight unseen. It might be for her - not for me. She doesn't seem to be pushing that one anymore. I think someone pointed out that he needs his emotions to help him make decisions. I agree with that.
Most of them seem to have found a voice for their integrity lately. As long as they're speaking from their own experience, then yes - if you have the spare dosh.
Otherwise, see them on TV or on her website.

she was on channel 9s morning show today

she apperared very knowledgable and her advice was pretty good,

maybe on tv for 1 min

yourpropertyteam.com.au

Did anyone go to Sydney?

That and the upcoming Melbourne event were not mentioned in Monday's Your Money You Call, all quiet.... very unusual to have no self promotion in her script.

Back