Look out .... I had an idea

Well after writing a pretty negative post on another thread about "Free property information seminars" This got me thinking how could this problem be fixed....!

This forum is a wealth of knowledge we all know that, It also has some pretty high net wealth/ successful property investors who actively contribute.... for what? because they like to help out people who are like minded and ambitious?

I think it would be pretty amazing if we could hold the first every SS champions forum!

I'm just throwing it out there but this would basically involve a panel of successful investors (say 4-5) who each have a 30 min time slot to map out there journey so far, then for about an hour after the panel can be open for questions....

Is this something people would be interested in? I know i would be! This would be a real "Free property information seminar" Not claiming to know any secret boom suburbs or trying to push a sale onto all those that attend, just a handful of successful investors sharing there journey and open to answering questions from people eager to learn!

Open to opinions
GO

Already done.

Search the forum for interviews.

Quite a few forumites have given comprehensive details of their investment journey.
Marg

Back