Looking for a 5%er Accountant

Hey Guys!

I am looking for an Accountant who is themselves financially free in Melbourne.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Val.

Hey Guys!

I am looking for an Accountant who is themselves financially free in Melbourne.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Val.

Hi ya Val,

just curious; by 5 per center, do you mean not in the 95 % cohort who are chained to a job not of their choosing?

In that instance, you may be seeking a one per center or a point one per center, who chooses to work only out of passion. Then again, this person is also likely to only deal with high net worth individuals. And, I am not intimatiung that you aren't one........maybe you are :cool:

Maybe you should seek someone who has similar aspirations (and maybe greater acquisitions than your current portfolio) so that your affairs may be proactively managed and be aligned on a similar growth path.

I have access to a couple of accountants and whilst they are not fin free in the sense of not working, it is likely you want someone who is servicing clients and not retired :p

To this end, I can highly recommend a SS regular from the House of Wealth, our very own James GG. Switched on and a great bloke to boot.

http://www.houseofwealth.com.au/

Hi ya Val,

just curious; by 5 per center, do you mean not in the 95 % cohort who are chained to a job not of their choosing?

In that instance, you may be seeking a one per center or a point one per center, who chooses to work only out of passion. Then again, this person is also likely to only deal with high net worth individuals. And, I am not intimatiung that you aren't one........maybe you are :cool:

Maybe you should seek someone who has similar aspirations (and maybe greater acquisitions than your current portfolio) so that your affairs may be proactively managed and be aligned on a similar growth path.

I have access to a couple of accountants and whilst they are not fin free in the sense of not working, it is likely you want someone who is servicing clients and not retired :p

To this end, I can highly recommend a SS regular from the House of Wealth, our very own James GG. Switched on and a great bloke to boot.

http://www.houseofwealth.com.au/

By 5%er I mean an accountancy firm which has been established my an individual who has set himself financially free. I need my accountant to understand how to generate massive wealth through unconventional ways of accountating (5% accounting :) ).

James GG looks like a fantastic option!

Thanks for the pointers guys!

Val.

By 5%er I mean an accountancy firm which has been established my an individual who has set himself financially free. I need my accountant to understand how to generate massive wealth through unconventional ways of accountating (5% accounting :) ).

Generally these type have been doing it for a while and tend to stick with long time clients who are also long time friends and rarely take on new clients.
Mostly because of these type of requests.

Are you saying you want your accountant to cook the books for you?
What is an "unconventional way of accounting"?

If there is an accountant like that who has ideas / contacts to generate 'massive' wealth, what are you bringing to the table? A k or two of fees? Someone like that might be putting together syndicates, funding businesses, etc. But why should they bother with you? Do you have the knowledge or resources to play at that level? Your post suggests you don't know what you're after. What the heck does unconventional ways of accounting even mean? And if someone is already financially free, what are you offering for their time?

My own experience with people asking questions about investing is that you spend a lot of time telling them, and most turn out to just have excuses and doubts. You need to prove that you're serious, which usually means having knowledge and resources of your own. A better plan might be to develop to the 'next stage' instead of jumping too quickly.

The only rich accountant I've met you couldn't afford and wouldn't want.

The best "small" accountant I've met worked hard, played hard, died young so he isn't much help either. :D

Back