Looking for a buyers agent - Brisbane

Hi all
It's IP buying time and seeing as I'm in NSW I am looking for a buyer's agent in Brisbane. I'm hopeful of finding property in the Moreton bay regional council area. Of course I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks

Andrew Allen on here buys for clients in Moreton Bay.

I find it strange that this guy constantly gets recommended by service providers on here but if you do site search on him he consistently gets criticized by his customers or potential customers...

Right at this moment we aren't buying in Moreton apart from repeat clients so the post by Jacque is a good resource to contact for other options.

Jackbak I try and help every potential new client enquiry but it's been hard to do that properly ever since January 2013 when enquiry levels went from 1x to 8x quite quickly, until recently it was just myself doing everything. Not complaining about that at all but it's an explanation for higher stress levels! I have people buying second and third properties, not unusual, at the moment so I'm happy with that, they usually aren't posting on here :)

Just to repeat the resource www.rebaa.com.au especially for people buying in Logan or Moreton at the moment, also propertunity was and likely still is looking to buy for clients in SEQ

Jackbak I try and help every potential new client enquiry but it's been hard to do that properly ever since January 2013 when enquiry levels went from 1x to 8x quite quickly, until recently it was just myself doing everything. Not complaining about that at all but it's an explanation for higher stress levels! I have people buying second and third properties, not unusual, at the moment so I'm happy with that, they usually aren't posting on here :)

Fair enough but that needs to be communicated to new customers. I was one of those potential customers who got the ball rolling with you but then never had calls or emails responded to.Very frustrating and time wasting. A simple 'currently not accepting new customers' would suffice.

Right at this moment we aren't buying in Moreton apart from repeat clients so the post by Jacque is a good resource to contact for other options.

Just to repeat the resource www.rebaa.com.au especially for people buying in Logan or Moreton at the moment, also propertunity was and likely still is looking to buy for clients in SEQ

Haha,

Glad you have put on extra staff so you can maintain your reputation of excellence that you have worked so hard to achieve!!

We are currently buying for clients in Moreton Bay so we don't have any issues there but we don't service Logan, we get lots of enquiries from interstate for Logan, who is a good BA to refer these clients to?

Regards

NPB

Haha,

Glad you have put on extra staff so you can maintain your reputation of excellence that you have worked so hard to achieve!!

We are currently buying for clients in Moreton Bay so we don't have any issues there but we don't service Logan, we get lots of enquiries from interstate for Logan, who is a good BA to refer these clients to?

Regards

NPB
Karen from Property Zest is one that I believe might be buying there, though I'm just reading somersoft to know that :)

I find it strange that this guy constantly gets recommended by service providers on here but if you do site search on him he consistently gets criticized by his customers or potential customers...

Odd that isn't it.....

I have in excess of q couple of dozen of their clients and have referred plenty, and they tend to be predominantly and consistently very happy.

I guess As in all cases one can't please all people all of the time

Ta
Rolf

Back