Looking for a conveyancer/solicitor in Sydney

Hi all,

I know this has been covered in an earlier post, but just wanting to feel out the market again to see if there are any new recommendations for a good conveyancer/solicitor.

Im looking at buying my second IP soon, and would like to get a good conveyancer/solicitor on board.

I've heard a few people talk about Jenny from the Conveyancing Shop, and Henry Packham. Not sure if both of these people are still the way to go for recommendations?

thanks all.

Hi all,

I know this has been covered in an earlier post, but just wanting to feel out the market again to see if there are any new recommendations for a good conveyancer/solicitor.

Im looking at buying my second IP soon, and would like to get a good conveyancer/solicitor on board.

I've heard a few people talk about Jenny from the Conveyancing Shop, and Henry Packham. Not sure if both of these people are still the way to go for recommendations?

thanks all.

If you're happy to use someone who is based in a regional city let me know, used her for two purchases interstate in different places in NSW.

I'm interstate so wasn't going to see them either way.

Shoot me PM if want details.

For straight forward buy/sell transactional stuff, Jenny at Conveyancing Shop Baulkham Hills does a decent job.

Henry Packham is a very good property soli who is in Chatswood. I have been using him for a decade now, he used to own half of the Conveyancing Shop Baulkham Hills, Jenny bought the business from when he decided he wanted to semi retire (he is in his 50's) so I used Jenny for a while, and then he decided retirement was boring so he came back and I went back to him :)

Back