Looking for a new PM

Hi

After quite a few years with the same PM it is now time to change after a change in management and staff at the real estate agents who look after three of my properties in the outer eastern suburbs.

So, I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone to me in the outer eastern suburbs?

Thanks, in advance, for your kind suggestions

Dale

Hi Dale

I'll pm you - we deal with three agencies in Main Street, Croydon (and one in Chelsea) and I wouldn't like to appear to favour one over the others

Regards

Kristine

Too bad I'm not in Melbourne, I would have loved you as a landlord client Dale, you seem generous and caring about the tenants (more focused on people rather than profits) :D

I wish you well to find someone that fits in with your ethics and realises that property management is more than just finding a tenant and collecting rent...

Hiya Xenia

Thank you for your kind thoughts. Actually, I did think about buying a property in Adelaide and believe me, if I do, you will be my very first call!!

Thanks again

Dale

Too bad I'm not in Melbourne, I would have loved you as a landlord client Dale, you seem generous and caring about the tenants (more focused on people rather than profits) :D

I wish you well to find someone that fits in with your ethics and realises that property management is more than just finding a tenant and collecting rent...

Hey Geoff!

Yes, sorry, I should have been more specific.
I have a new PM for the WA property already and have been impressed with her already.

Have fun

Dale

I assume then that you're talking about outer eastern Melbourne? (DOn't you also have a WA rpoerty?)

Back