Looking for a property manager in Hobart.

W

WebBoard

Greetings all. I take possession of a property in Hobart on Friday the 19th of April and am looking for a reliable and cost efficient property management firm. Could any one recommend one that fits this description. I live in Melbourne and therefore don't want the hassles of attempting to do it myself. Any suggestions would be greatfully appreciated.
David.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi David,
I am also very interested in buying IP in Hobart, how did you go about it.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rolf

Reply: 1.1

Where in HBT, I am originally from there and have had some dealings with a couple on the eastern shore. I would stay away from LJ hooker, too many bad stories.

Also to buying interstate, helps if you have family. friends or contacts in locality about or a trusted RE agent but other wise check the net and keep bothering the agency until you get info you want then maybe fly / drive (via boat) down there and have a look if the budget allows it.
Be careful of where you buy down there, there are many area's that look cheap with decent rent though because of things like a jail in the area they are not going to increase in value, and a agency isn't going to tell you these things.
Good luck, if I can be of assistance e-mail me direct!!
Ayesha

Back