Looking for a volunteer graphics designer to design a building name sign

I appeal to all graphics design enthusiasts - talented, ambitious, and generous. I am on an executive committee of a new strata complex. The developer gave the building a name when marketing the units, but now when it’s built the name exists only on paper. We (the owners) want to make a sign and put it on the building - to raise the building's profile. Most of the owners are investors and welcome the expense, however owner-occupiers are not that happy to spend money on a non-essential item. So it has been decided that the owner’s corporation will pay for the sign and the installation, but not for the design. Therefore - I am looking for a volunteer. If you can do the job and want to be proud of it been engraved and displayed to the public (also looks good on your resume) - please send me a PM.

And please please no discussion on why owner’s corporation doesn't want to pay for the design.

Cheers,
Lotana

Not volunteering (unless you want a stick figure), but why not goto the local TAFE? They'll probably run a graphic design course and have students who'll be happy for resume work.

Jas

Back