Looking for Accountant in Adelaide

Hi,

Been doing my own tax over the years, but after finally got off my butt with my first property investment, also some shares and agri-investment. I need to find a good accountant, to setup banking correctly, then obviously tax every year. My main focus is obviously property, just this year has brought on a bit of diversification.

A couple of accountants I had seen were not very good at anything more than a standard joe-schmo tax return and a couple more were too busy (obviously good at what they do!).

I live in the Tea Tree Gully, so any suggestions of peoples experiences (except for down anything south of the city) would be a great help!

Thanks
Ben

Ben,
We live south of Adelaide, but our accountant isn't from here, he is in Melbourne. With all due respect, you probably need to look at the big picture. If someone can provide a service that will save you $$$ does it really matter where they are.
Regards Bushy

true... I just figurered there were that many around that at least say 1 in 8 would offer a good service, leaving plenty in adelaide. But it could offer another tax deducted holiday possibly?

Back