Looking for an Extraordinary Broker

I'm looking for a broker who can work with me to secure finance on an investment. It's a case of asset & cash rich but income low. So far I have spoken to a couple of brokers, filled out all the forms & had the following responses - see you next year when you earn more & silence even after email & phone calls & a broker paid valuation on my property.
Contacted another group who said someone would call but heard nothing!
I can fully finance the deal myself but didn't want to lock away the cash.
Any thoughts, contacts would be appreciated.

Why don't you post some details here. Resident experts might be able to give you some advice and you will be further ahead than you are now.

If it can be done then I'm sure that as a collective group we can help. But maybe consider that waiting may be the best option?

Without adequate income it may be impossible to get a loan. But, your income may in fact be adequate. You may also be able to move forward by taking on a second person to guarantee the loan - spouse only usually, but not always, or go on title. Purchase via a trust may assist.

It all depends on your circumstances.

I'm looking for a broker who can work with me to secure finance on an investment. It's a case of asset & cash rich but income low. So far I have spoken to a couple of brokers, filled out all the forms & had the following responses - see you next year when you earn more & silence even after email & phone calls & a broker paid valuation on my property.
Contacted another group who said someone would call but heard nothing!
I can fully finance the deal myself but didn't want to lock away the cash.
Any thoughts, contacts would be appreciated.

Did they provide you with a run down ( summary) on your borrowing with a range of lenders? esp with the more flexible " servicing" lending banks ( on average can increase it be 30-50% compared to the standard lenders- depending on your file).

Do you want to post some basic numbers.

There is often things that can be done although as Terry has mentioned evidence of serviceability is important.

In saying that did a Nodoc coded loan recently to get a client out of trouble so there is often a way.

Back