Looking for PM around Chrities Beach, SA

Got rid of last Property Manager as the competent one resigned and the new one was very tenant focused, felt like they thought the tenant was paying their wage!

So on the hunt for a new Property Manager to look after 2 places at SEAFORD, SA. Thought I would ask here first.

Regards
Graeme

My recommendation

Hi quoll, I have been using the girls at Residential Letting in Hallett Cove for approx 3 years and can't recommend them highly enough. Ask for Alicia King or Debbie Drewer on 08 8321 9066.

Hi Quoll, I've used Jim Kennedy at the Professionals, Christies Bch 83823773.
I've found him very thorough and efficient

Tom

Hi Quoll,
I'm using AdProp to manage my property in Christies Beach, and recommend them highly. Give them a buzz, or PM Xenia..

Hi, I self manage down south with no probs but would look at using STEVE carbone real estate if I needed someone.They seemed pricey but very much landlord focussed. I would also have liked the option to use Xenia but read in one of her posts I think, that she doesn't handle south of Christies Beach?

Was thinking about the self managed path, still renovating so got a bit of time to decide what to do or who to go with.

Cheers
Graeme

Was thinking about the self managed path, still renovating so got a bit of time to decide what to do or who to go with.

Cheers
Graeme

Hi Quoll,

I self manage one of my IPs. It's a choice between managing the PM or the tenants :). Have no probs with the tenants yet. All it requires is to take good care of the tenants, inform them of their rights and the paperwork should be straight. If you need any docs, do PM me.

Cheers

Back