Looking for Property Manager in outer east melbourne

for Boronia/Bayswater/Wantirna area. Any takers? anyone?

Also, if anyone has any personal experience with any P.M.s in this area, that would also be helpful. I guess a 'who to avoid' is just as good as a 'who to go to'.

i use rosiers for my property, they have this great deal for tenanted proeprty they will pay u a $1000 cash for the right to manage for 2 years. i did this with them for 2 props 2yrs ago and have had a friend do it few months ago and i sold on of the props with in the 2 years and no probs. 9725 0000, ask to speak to kurt, he's the owner, 5.5% management fee as well, let me knwo how you go.

yorkie

Thanks Yorkie. I've never heard of this. Sounds interesting. Were you worried their service might drop once they had you 'locked in'? What about the other costs? new tenants, tenant renewal etc.

Thanks Yorkie. I've never heard of this. Sounds interesting. Were you worried their service might drop once they had you 'locked in'? What about the other costs? new tenants, tenant renewal etc.

i had been using them for an existing property for about 3years and no problems, open 7 days a week and very professional.

let me know how u go.
yorkie:)

Back